和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语口语话题

正文

3.03.3 坠入爱河

2011-02-23来源:和谐英语
M: Do you have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友吗?

W: Yes. Why?
是的,怎么啦?

M: Well, I came to know a girl 3 weeks ago and we have so much in common.
额,三个星期前我认识了一个女孩子。我们有很多相似之处。

W: So?
所以?

M: So I think I may fall in love with her.
所以我想我可能爱上她了。

W: You are attracted to her. That sounds great, but how do you know that it is a crush or it's real love?
你被她迷住了。听起来不错。但是你怎么知道那是一时的迷恋还是真爱?

M: Then what's the difference between having a crush and falling in love?
那么一时迷恋和相爱有什么区别?

W: That's a big question. Well, if you are in love, maybe you’ll take every opportunity to talk to her or telephone her for no reason at all.
这是一个大问题。额,如果你爱上她了,你可能会抓住每个机会跟她说话或者没有什么理由就打电话给她。

M: That's what I did.
我就是这样。

W: And you think about her all the time?
你一直都在想她吗?

M: Yes.
是的。

W: And maybe you suddenly have new interests. I mean you suddenly begin to do things you used to avoid, ie.: You used to sleep in every morning, but because she jogs every morning, then you begin to like jogging.
你可能突然有了新的兴趣。我的意思是你突然开始做一些你以前不想做的事,也就是说,你过去每天早上都睡觉,但是因为她每天早上都要慢跑,那么你也开始喜欢上慢跑。

M: That's it. She likes dogs so much now, and I begin to love dogs.
就是这样,她现在很喜欢狗,我也开始喜欢狗。

W: Oh, congratulations! Sounds like you’ve found your soul mate.
噢,恭喜你。听起来你已经找到你的灵魂伴侣了。

M: Thanks. But I know falling in love is one thing, while staying in love is another.
谢谢,但是我知道爱上是一回事,坚持爱下去又是另一回事。

W: Yeah, that's right. If you find this person is more and more important to you and you can totally trust her, then you can stay in love.
是的,没错。如果你发觉这个人对你来说越来越重要,而且你可以完全信任她,那么你就可以坚持爱下去。

M: Yeah. Falling in love is so good!
是的,恋爱是如此美好。

W: While staying in love is even better.
坚持爱下去会更美好。