3.03.7 情人闹矛盾
肖恩,我们必须谈谈。
M: About what?
关于什么?
W: About us.
关于我们。
M: There's nothing wrong with us. We are doing just fine.
我们没有什么问题。我们相处得很好。
W: Let's be serious. We've been dating for six months now and I really like you.
认真一点。我们已经约会六个月了,我真的喜欢你。
M: But…?
但是?
W: But you are not dedicated to this relationship. You see it as casual dating.
但是你并没有为这段感情付出。你把它看成是很随意的约会。
M: How should I see it?
我应该怎么看待?
W: I don't want to be like this. I think we should take the next step
我不想这样。我想我们应该更进一步。
M: Is it time already? It has only been six months. Our relationship hasn't had a chance to mature yet. There are still some hurdles we have to jump over.
是时候了吗?才六个月而已。我们的感情还不成熟。我们还有一些障碍要去克服。
W: Like what?
例如什么?
M: Last week I saw you letting Brian kiss you.
上个星期我看到你给布莱恩亲了。
W: It was only on the cheek.
只是亲亲脸颊。
M: So that is ok then? It starts on the cheek and pretty soon you are French kissing in the back of his car.
那就可以了吗?从脸颊开始,很快你们就在他的车的后座深吻起来。
W: Oh, that's ridiculous!
喔,太荒谬了!
M: So it's ok that I kiss another woman on the cheek?
那行,那我可以亲其他女人的脸颊吗?
W; Definitely not.
当然不可以。
M: You see. We still have a hurdle.
你看!我们仍然有障碍。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇