和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语口语话题

正文

3.03.8 被甩

2011-02-24来源:和谐英语
W: Hi, Is that David?
喂,你是大卫吗?

M: Hi, Jenny. It's David here.
喂,珍妮。我是大卫。

W: Hey, what's new?
嘿,有什么新鲜事吗?

M: Not much. My girlfriend just dumped me.
不怎么好。我女朋友刚刚抛弃我了。

W: Sorry to hear that. What happened?
听到这个消息我感到很抱歉。发生什么事?

M: Well, she told me things just weren’t working out and we weren’t right together. But I thought things were just great. Why did she say this? It's completely out of the blue.
额,她告诉我事情并不像想象中的那样,我们不适合在一起。但是我觉得挺好的。她为什么那样说?这完全出乎意料。

W: Hey, that’s not the girl with pink hair, is it? The girl I saw with Jack yesterday.
嘿,那个粉头发的女孩儿吗?我昨天看到那个女孩和杰克在一起。

M: What? She was cheating on me with that ugly guy. Oh, no, I feel like such a loser.
什么?她居然骗我。还跟那个家伙。我觉得自己好失败。

W: Hey, she is not worth it. Forget her.
嘿,她不值。忘了她吧。

M: But she lied to me.
但是她骗我。

W: Hey, she is not worth it. Anyway, there are plenty more fish in the sea. Listen, let's go for a drink in the town. How about that?
嘿,她配不上你。而且这世界上好姑娘多得是。听着,今晚我们进城去喝个痛快,怎么样?

M: Ok, then.
那好吧。

W: But you have to promise me that you are not gonna wear that face.
但是你得向我保证你不要摆着这张脸。

M: What face?
什么脸?

W: The one where you look like your dog just died. You have to get over her and the sooner the better.
就好象你们家狗死了似的那种脸。你得赶紧忘了她,越快越好。

M: Yeah, I know. You are right.
是的,我知道。你说得对。

W: So see you tonight then. 9:00 at Poachers.
那今晚10点在Poachers见。

M: 9:00 it is. Bye.
就九点。拜拜。

W: Bye!
拜拜!