3.03.9 忍痛分手
嘿,麦克。我们今晚有个派对,你想加入我们吗?你可以带你的女朋友一起来。
B: Well. I am breaking up with Cathy.
额,我想和Cathy分手了。
A: What happened? Did you have a fight?
发生什么事?你们吵架了吗?
B: No. She is really a very nice girl…
不。她真的是一个非常好的女孩子…
A: Yeah, she is. She is pretty, caring, getting easy-going and she is a great cook. She is a gem.
是的,她是。她漂亮、体贴、随和,而且她的厨艺很棒。她简直是个宝贝。
B: Well, you are right. But sometimes she is too caring. Well, no… she’s just possessive and I kind of want a break… you know… for some room for myself.
额,你说得对。但是有时候她关心过头了。额,不…她只是占有欲太强了,我有点想分手…你知道的…为自己留一些空间。
A: Oh?! Did you talk with her about it?
噢?你和她谈过吗?
B: I've tried, but it didn't work.
我已经尝试了,但是没有用。
A: So, when are you going to tell her?
那么,你打算什么时候告诉她?
B: Maybe tonight. I don't know. I don't know how to tell her.
也许今晚。我不知道。我不知道如何告诉她。
A: I know she’s head over heels in love with you. She will be badly hurt!
我知道她彻底地爱上你了。你会伤得很严重!
B: I know…
我知道…
- 上一篇
- 下一篇