和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语口语话题

正文

4.01.4 提取行李

2011-02-26来源:和谐英语
W: Excuse me, sir. May I go with you to claim my luggage? I am a stranger here.
先生,打扰了。我可以和你一起去拿行李吗?我刚到这里。

M: Sure, I have to go anyway. But the first place you need to go is immigration office. They’ll check your ticket, passport, visa and immunization record book. After that we can go to the baggage claim area.
当然可以,我也得去。但是你必须先去移民局。他们会检查你的票、护照、签证和免疫注射证明书。这之后我们就可以去行李认领处了。

W: Thank you.
谢谢你。

W: This is my luggage, but it's too heavy. I can't move it. Could you help me get it out of the conveyer belt?
这是我的行李,但是它太重了。我搬不动它。你可以帮我把它搬下传送带吗?

M: Certainly, it's a pleasure.
当然可以,我很乐意。

W: Where shall we go next?
接下来我们应该去哪里?

M: Customs.
海关。

W: Ok.
好的。

M: Do you have anything to declare?
你有什么要申报的吗?

W: No, I don't.
不,我没有。

M: Would you like to open the suitcase, please?
请你打开这个手提箱好吗?

W: Sure.
当然。

M: What's in the box?
盒子里是什么?

W: Chocolates.
巧克力。

M: Are they liqueur chocolates?
它们是酒心巧克力吗?

W: No, they are peppermint chocolates.
不,它们是薄荷巧克力。

M: How many cigarettes do you have?
你带了多少香烟?

W: About a 100 and I have had them declared.
大约100根,我已经申报了。

M: Are you a visitor or a resident?
你是游客还是居民?

W: A visitor.
游客。

M: Have a good time!
玩得开心点!