和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语口语话题

正文

4.03.7 账单错误

2011-03-03来源:互联网
3.7 Bill Mistake 帐单错误

W: Good morning, can I help you?
早上好,我可以帮你吗?

M: Yes, I'd like to check out.
是的,我想退房。

W: Yes, of course sir. What's your name and your room number, pls?
是的,当然可以,先生。请问你的名字和房间号码是?

M: Jack Remington, room 1408.
Jack Remington,1408房。

W: Ok, here is your bill, Mr. Remington.
好的,这是你的账单,雷明顿先生。

M: Which of these is my bill?
这些那张是我的账单?

W: Oh, I am sorry sir. I forgot to explain that to you. This one is an allowance slip. We made a mistake in your bill and overcharged you 120 dollars. So we had to write up an allowance slip and deduct 120 dollars from your bill.
噢,先生对不起。我忘了更你解释了。这费用计算错误。我们记错你的账单,多收了你120美元。所以我们必须将错误的费用全部写出来,再从你的账单上减去120美元。

M: I see. So this is the bill then and the total is...?
我明白了。所以账单一共是?

W: Down here, 800 dollars. How do you wish to settle your account, sir, in cash or by credit card?
这下面,800美元。先生,你希望如何结账,给现金还是刷卡?

M: In cash.
给现金。

W: Is that US dollars?
是美元吗?

M: Yes.
是的。

W: Just a moment, pls. I'll write out a receipt for you.
请稍等。我写张收据给你。