5.02.5 送行
M: Where is Pamela?
帕米拉在哪里?
W: Is she coming?
她要来吗?
M: She told me she'd be here.
她跟我说过她要来的。
W: They are announcing your flight. You'd better board the plane.
在叫你的航班了,你最好赶快登机。
M: Are you rushing me?
你在催我吗?
W: I am just reminding you about the time. You don't want to miss the plane, do you?
我是在提醒你时间,你不想误了飞机,是吧?
M: I know what I am doing. Don't worry. Can you do me a favor?
我知道自己在做什么。别担心。你能帮我个忙吗?
W: Name it and I'll do it for you.
说吧,我会帮你的。
M: Take care of Pamela when I am away. She is a nice girl. I don't want her to get hurt or anything.
我不在的时候,照顾帕米拉。她是个好女孩,我不希望她受到伤害。
W: I've got it.
我知道了。
M: Thank you. Now I see that you are my true friend. Most of my so-called friends left me at the moment my company went bankrupt. You are the only one who has stood by me the whole time.
谢谢,现在我看出来了你才是真正的朋友,在公司倒闭的时候,许多所谓的朋友都离我而去,只有你一直都在我身边。
W: I am just doing what I think I should do.
我只是在做我觉得应该做的事情。
M: Thank you for being a friend of mine.
谢谢你做我的朋友。
W: This isn't like you… Well, I hope you will have a nice flight and a successful start in business.
这可不像你啊。好了,希望你旅途愉快,事业上东山再起。
M: Thank you. I have to leave now. If you see Pamela, tell her I'll write to her.
谢谢,我要走了。如果你见到帕米拉,告诉她我会写信给她的。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇