和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语口语话题

正文

5.04.03 满意

2011-03-07来源:互联网
4.3 Satisfaction 满意

W: Hello, Anna speaking!
你好,我是安娜。

M: Hey, Anna, this is Jason.
嘿,安娜,我是詹森。

W: Jason, where have you been hiding lately? You know it's been a long time since your last call. Have you been good?
詹森!你最近躲到哪里去了?你知道,从上次打电话到现在已经好久了,最近好不好?

M: Yes. How are you, Anna?
很好,你怎么样,安娜?

W: I am fine. What have you been doing?
我很好,最近你忙什么呢?

M: Working. I've been really busy these days. I got a promotion.
工作。这些天我特忙,我升职了。

W: That's great, congratulations!
太好了,恭喜恭喜!

M: Thanks. I am feeling pretty good about myself too. You know, bigger office, a raise and even an assistant.
谢谢,我自我感觉也挺良好的。你知道的,办公室大了,加了薪水,甚至还有个助理。

W: That's good. So I guess I'll have to make an appointment to see you.
不错,我猜我要见你的话得预约了。

M: You are kidding.
你在开玩笑。

W: How long have you been working there?
你在那家公司干多久了?

M: A bit over two years. This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn’t the only factor in deciding promotions.
两年多一点,这是一家发展很快的公司,资历在这儿不是决定升职的惟一标准。

W: How do you like your new boss?
你的新老板怎么样?

M: She is very nice and open-minded.
她人很好,思想也很开明。

W: Much better than the last one, huh?
比上一个好多了,是吧?

M: Yeah. He was a real slave driver. He probably would have loved it if we were robots.
是的,上一个真是个奴隶主,他简直把我们当机器人了。

W: Forget about him. Come over to my house tonight. Let's get drunk.
忘了他吧,今晚到我家来,咱们一醉方休。

M: Good. Tonight 8 o'clock.
好的,今晚八点。

W: 8 it is. See you then.
说定了,回见。

M: Bye.
再见。