和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语口语话题

正文

5.04.01 赞成

2011-03-07来源:互联网
4.1 Agreement 赞成

W: Eric, how long will you be in China?
埃里克,你将在中国呆多久?

M: I don't know. Well, my contract here is for one year, and I don't know what I should do after that. Maybe going around for a while.
我不知道。额,我这份合同是一年,我不知道一年之后我应该怎么做。可能暂时到处去走走。

W: Well, have you ever thought about learning some Chinese?
嗯,你有想过学中文吗?

M: Actually, I am learning that now. But it's too hard for me. You know the four tones and the stuff. It really freaks me out.
事实上,我现在就在学。但是中文对我来说太难了。你知道四个声调那些东西,实在让我受不了。

W: Don't worry. All things are difficult before they are easy.
别着急。所有事情都是先难后易的。

M: You hit the nail right on the head.
你的话真是一针见血。

W: Well, are you intested in some language-exchange program?
额,你对语言交换活动感兴趣吗?

M: What is it?
是什么来的?

W: It's where I teach you Chinese, and in exchange you teach me English.
就是我教你中文,作为交换,你教我英文。

M: Awesome. I've been giving this a lot of thought. When can we do this?
太棒了!我一直在考虑这个。我们什么时候开始?

W: How about this Sunday?
这个星期天怎么样?

M: Ok, cool.
好的。太酷了。

W: Good. I'll give you a call tonight.
行,今晚我再打电话给你。

M: No problem.
没问题。