和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语口语话题

正文

5.04.15 生气

2011-03-10来源:互联网
4.15 Angry 生气

W: What's up? You sound a little down in dumps.
怎么啦?你的声音听起来有点沮丧。

M: I quarreled with my roommate last night. He is really stubborn.
昨天我晚上我和我的室友吵架了。他实在太顽固了!

W: Calm down! Shouting won’t help?
冷静点。大喊大叫是没用的。

M: He is really outrageous.
他实在令人无法忍受!

W: What happened?
发生什么事?

M: I went back home last night. You know tired as a dog, so I took a quick shower and went to bed. I couldn't fall asleep, because Brian was there in the living room, playing his stupid stereo so loud. I kindly told him to turn that down a little bit. He shouted at me.
昨晚我回到家,你知道的,我已经筋疲力尽了。所以我很快洗了个澡然后就上床睡觉。我睡不着,因为布莱恩在客厅里,他那讨人厌的立体声音响开得那么大声。我友善地告诉他,把音响的音量关小点。他就对我大声大叫。

W: What? He can't do this to you.
什么?他不能这样对你。

M: Well, he did it anyway. Then he came into my room and shot all his shit blah blah blah… you know.
额,无论怎样,他还是那样做了。你知道吗,然后他来到我的房间,说了很多脏话。

W: What did you do?
那你怎么做?

M: I shouted it back of course.
我当然回击他。

W: Hold it, Mike. You won't accomplish anything by hollering at him, right? You are worked up till now. Why not wait until you cool down a bit?
迈克,忍一忍。对他叫喊解决不了问题,对吗?你们现在都很激动。为什么不等你们都冷静一点呢?

M: What would you do if you were in my shoes?
如果你是我,你会怎么办?

W: Just stay cool. You know. When you get back home tonight, tell him that you didn't mean to quarrel with him.
保持冷静,你知道的。你今晚回家的时候,告诉你不是真想跟他吵架。

M: No way, Mike. I mean it's just not my fault.
没门,迈克!我是说这又不是我的错。

W: I know. It wouldn't hurt much to say sorry first. And after that, you can casually mention the problem. I am sure he will cooperate.
我知道。先说对不起又不会有什么损失。然后,你可以不经意地提到那个问题。我相信他会合作的。

M: I am too angry to do that.
我太生气了,办不到!