6.4.3 运动健身
W: Mark, what kind of exercises do you usually do?
马克,你平时做什么运动?
M: Well, I love to do push-ups and I go cycling every day.
嗯,我做俯卧撑,还有每天我都骑车。
W: What do you like about them?
你喜欢它们什么?
M: They are free of charge anyways, and it makes me feel stronger. But the more important thing is that it makes me feel good.
不用花钱,嗯,它们让我感觉更强壮,不过重要的是它们让我感觉很好。
W: What else do you do?
你还做什么运动?
M: Swimming, jogging, weight lifting.
游泳、慢跑、举重…
W: Wow, that sounds great. How often do you go jogging?
哇,听起来不错嘛,你都什么时候去跑步啊?
M: I try to do at least a little every day. The key to do exercise is to do it regularly.
我每天都会跑,重点是有规律。
W: What are the best exercises for health?
什么运动最有益健康?
M: I think it's impossible to name one exercise that is good for everyone.
我想这很难讲。
W: How about yoga?
瑜珈怎么样?
M: Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Yoga is now the most popular exercise in the States. Lots of people are doing that, especially those movie stars. They think it's a good way of losing weight and it can calm you down, make you think of nothing, and just concentrate on yourself.
我差点忘了,那是美国最流行的运动,很多人都做尤其是明星们。他们认为那是一种很好的减肥方式,而且还可以让你平静下来,忘记一切,集中精力。
W: That sounds like Chinese breath exercise.
像中国的气功。
M: What's that?
那是什么。
W: It's called Qigong. It's just like yoga to calm you down. You know that stuff, but in a different way.
中国话叫气功,就像瑜珈一样,使你平静,你知道那种东西,只是方式不同。
M: Emma, what's your favorite exercise?
爱玛,你最喜欢什么运动?
W: Sleeping I guess.
我想是睡觉吧。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇