6.4.1 作家庭教师
M: Hello.
你好。
W: Mark, this is Lucy.
马克,我是露西。
M: What's up?
什么事?
W: I have a friend. He is my best friend and he wants to learn English. He would pay about 100 yuan per hour. Are you interested?
我有一个朋友。他是我最要好的朋友。他想学英语。他将支付的报酬是每个钟大约100元。你有兴趣吗?
M: I don't know.
我不知道。
W: So I take it you are not interested.
那么我就认为你不感兴趣。
M: No, Lucy. Don't get me wrong. I mean school will be open on Sept. 2nd, and I will have a very tight schedule by then.
不,露西,不要误会。我的意思是9月2日就要开学了。到时我的课程安排会很紧。
W: Don't worry. My friend says he can always arrange his schedule around your schedule.
别担心!我朋友说他可以根据你的课程表来调整他上课的时间。
M: That will be fine. When can I see him?
那样的话就好了。我什么时候能见见他?
W: Let's do it this way. I'll take him to your place this Saturday. Then you two can make a schedule.
让我们这样来安排。这个星期六我会带你去他家。然后你们俩可以制定一个时间表。
M: Make sure you come here before noon. I will be picking up my friend at the airport in the afternoon.
你要确保在中午之前到达这里。那天下午我要去机场接我的朋友。
W: How are you going to get there?
你要怎么去那里?
M: By bus, of course.
当然是搭公车。
W: I am sure my friend can give you a ride.
我敢肯定我的朋友可以载你一程。
M: Great. By the way, what does your friend do?
太棒啦!顺便问一下,你的朋友是做什么的?
W: He is a lawyer.
他是一个律师。
M: Ok, see you then.
好的,到时见。
W: See you.
再见。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇