和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 英语口语核心句型

正文

终身受用的10000核心句型 13-4:谈论股票和股市

2016-05-29来源:和谐英语

终身受用的10000核心句型

13-4:谈论股票和股市

1.They enticed me into investing money in stocks.
他们怂恿我投资购买股票。

2.We really missed the boat on that stock investment.
那次股票投资,我们真是错失良机。

3.Investing in the stock market is a risk.
投资股市其实就是一种冒险。

4.I heard that this stock would go up.
我听人说这支股票的价格会上涨。

5.I won't part with the shares on any account.
无论如何我都不放弃这些股票。

6.Some people use the media to create artificial buzz about a stock so as to drive up its price.
有人利用新闻媒体人为地制造有关个股的传闻,为的是促使股价上涨。

7.As a matter of fact, when fund managers appear on TV to talk about the stocks they like, they are usually pumping the securities they own.
事实上,基金经理在电视上谈论股票时,多半是在为他们自己手里的股票打气。

8.At least I think they can promote their stocks in more subtle ways than that.
至少,要宣传自己的股票别这么明目张胆。

9.I give instructions to my stockbroker to sell the share immediately.
我指示我的股票经纪人马上出售股票。

10.Share prices bounced back this morning.
今天上午,股票价格回升。

11.I've heard stories of CEOs leaking important information to newspapers or reporters obviously to give their stock a boost.
听说有的公司老总把重要的信息泄露给报纸或记者,以推进他们公司的股票价格上涨。

12.Gold shares jumped yesterday.
昨天黄金股票猛涨。

13.Are you considering becoming one of these millions?
你是不是也考虑加入这数以百万计的炒股大军?

14.The stock market is, by definition, uNPRedictable.
从定义上而言,股市本来就是不可预测的。

15.It is usually the bull market that creates the explosion of business news, not the other way around.
通常是牛市行情才会引起业界新闻的爆炸,而不是熊市。

16.Do you know how many people predicted the Nasdaq crash of last April?
你知道有几个人预测出了纳斯达克去年四月份的狂跌?

17.We should hang on to the shares until their prices are higher.
在股票价格升高之前,我们应当尽力保住这些股票。

18.I heard that some people can earn money out of a bear market.
听说有些人在熊市也能获利。

19.Stocks took a flop last week.
上周股票猛跌。

20.Stocks generally lowered in value.
股票普遍下跌。

21.Shares have gone down again by five points.
股票又降了5个点。

22.The stock market turned down sharply.
股票市场行情急转直下。

23.There will be a quick recovery in the share price.
股票价格很快回升。