和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 英语口语核心句型

正文

终身受用的10000核心句型 32-1:空姐服务话语

2016-05-29来源:和谐英语

终身受用的10000核心句型

32-1:空姐服务话语

1. Morning, sir, welcome board!
早上好,先生。欢迎登机!

2. May I introduce myself? I’m Yuhua, the chief purser of this flight.
请允许我自我介绍,我叫余华,本次航班的乘务长。

3. Here you are, sir, an aisle seat on the left side.
是这儿,先生,左边靠过道的位置。

4. I'm afraid you are in the wrong seat because 20C is two rows behind you on the other side of the aisle.
恐怕您坐错位子了,因为20C正好在过道那边的后两排。

5. Your seat is over there.
您的座位在那边。

6. Follow me, please, and your seat is in the middle of the cabin.
请跟我来,您的座位在客舱中部。

7. If you need us for anything, just push the button.
如果您有事要找我们,就按这个按钮。

8. This is a short range flight and we will only be serving a snack.
这是短途航线,我们只供应点心。

9. Please check that your seat belt is fastened.
请检查一下您的安全带是否系好。

10. Please keep your seat belt fastened.
请系好安全带。
(也可以这样说:Put on your seat belt, please.
Fasten your seat belt, please.
Please buckle up.)

11. The plane is about to take off.
飞机马上要起飞了。

12.We can't take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.
由于能见度低,机场关闭,我们不能起飞。

13. Please don't walk about in the cabin.
请不要在客舱内走动。

14. First class, business class, and economy class offer excellent services to passengers.
头等舱、商务舱和经济舱均向乘客提供优质服务。

15. Please put your package in the overhead compartment or under your seat.
请将行李放在行李架上或座位下。

16. There's an airsickness bag behind the seat in front of you.
在你前方的座位后面有一个晕机呕吐袋。

17. Would you like to read these newspapers or magazines?
您想看这些报纸或杂志吗?

18. Another flight attendant is coming down the aisle with coffee and tea.
另外一位空服员正送着咖啡和茶从走道上过来。

19. Excuse me for a second,I’ll check on it.
请稍等一下,我查查看。

20. When opening the overhead bin, please take care to ensure the contents do not fall out.
打开座位上方的行李柜时请您特别留意以免行李滑落下来。

21. The flight has been delayed because of bad weather.
由于天气恶劣,航班已经延误。

22. Please don't forget to take along your personal belongings.
下机时请不要忘了随身携带的行李。

23. Please remain seated until the  "FASTEN SEAT BELT" sign is turned off and the aircraft has come to a complete stop.
在安全带的指示灯没有熄灭、班机没有停妥前,请您不要离开座位。

24. I look forward to serving you again in the future.
我期待着将来再次为您服务。