终身受用的10000核心句型 44-3:安全检查
终身受用的10000核心句型
44-3:安全检查
1.Please bring your luggage here for inspection.
请把行李拿到这儿来检查。
2.I need to check your bag first.
我需要先检查一下你的包。
3.Your relevant certificates, such as health certificate or ID card.
出示你的相关证明,如是健康证或身份证。
4.Don't you have any gifts or valuable articles?
您没有带什么礼物或贵重物品吗?
5.Do you have any cigarettes or liquor?
您有带香烟或酒吗?
6.Would you mind telling me the purpose of your visit to the US?
请告诉我你到美国来的目的好吗?
(也可以这样说:What's the purpose of your visit to the America?)
7.What do you have in the bag, sir?
先生,请问您的包里有些什么?
8.Would you mind opening the bag for me?
请您把包打开让我看看行吗?
9.Would you please open the suitcase? What are these?
请把箱子打开,这些是什么?
10.Are they gifts for friends?
是给朋友的礼物吗?
11.What’s their value?
他们价值多少钱?
12.Could you tell me the ingredients of these pills?
你能告诉我药丸的成分吗?
13.How long are you going to stay here?
您在此逗留多长时间?
14.OK, you're through now.
好了,您可以通过了。
15.This one is a gift and the other one is for my own use.
这个是送人的礼物,另一个是我自己用的。
16.This one is worth about four hundred dollars and the other about five hundred.
这个大约值400美元,另一个大约500美元。
17.I have one carton of cigarettes and a bottle of whiskey.
我带了一条香烟和一瓶威士忌。
18.I'm here on business.
我是来出差的。
19.Can I go through customs now?
现在我可以过海关了吗?
20.Their bags have been checked through.
他们的行李已经被检查过了。
21.I wonder if my friend has gone through customs.
我想知道我的朋友是否已经过关了。
22.I met many troubles with the customs last time.
上次我通过海关时遇到了很多麻烦。
23.The customs officer didn’t bother to check my luggage.
那个海关官员根本没有检查我的行李。
24.The men used their airport identification cards to bypass security screeners.
这两人通过他们的机场证件,绕过了安检通道。
25.Dora goes through the security check; now it's Nancy's turn.
朵拉通过了安全检查,现在轮到南希了。