和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 英语口语核心句型

正文

终身受用的10000核心句型 101-1:试用期规定

2016-05-29来源:和谐英语

终身受用的10000核心句型

101-1:试用期规定

1.The probationary period is one month from the commencement date.
从入职日起计算,您的试用期是一个月。

2.The period of your probation is three months.
你的试用期是3个月。

3.There's a three-month for new recruits.
新加入的人员有三个月试用期。

4.We'll have to take you on three months' probation first.
我们得先试用你三个月。

5.You will have this job if you measure up.
倘若试用合格,你将获得这份工作。

6.You are an editor on probation.
你是个见习编辑。

7.We can sign a contract with the guarantee of law after three-month probation.
三个月的试用期过后我们会签订一个具有法律效力的合同。

8.Can you accept a three-month trial?
你能接受三个月的试用期吗?

9.The probation period is included in the term of a labor contract.
试用期包含在劳动合同期限内。

10.I want to know the wage in my probationary period.
我想问一下试用期我的工资是多少。

11.The probation period can be defined by contract deadline.
试用期可以按照劳动合同签订期限来定义。

12.How long is my probation?
我的试用期是多长?

13.Does labor contract have probation?
劳动合同是否有试用期?

14.There is a statutory period of probation of twelve weeks.
有12周的法定试用期。

15.Do employees here need to go through a probation period?
这里的员工需要经过试用期吗?

16.Interns with excellent performance will have chance to become permanent employees.
表现优异的实飞生将有机会转正。

17.Interns are not entitled to the same treatment as a formal staff.
实习生不享有正式员工的待遇。

18.Being a full-time employee, you are well paid and can enjoy insurance.
成为正式员工就能够享受优厚待遇并有保险。

19.There is an opportunity to become a full-time staff after the internship.
实飞结束后,有机会能成为正式员工。

20.We provide internship allowance.
实习期间提供实习津贴。

21.Trainee will be transferred as company employee after probation.
实习者将在实习结束后转为正式员工。

22.The recruit will be offered permanent position if his performance was satisfactory.
如果员工的表现令人满意的话,就可以长期担任该职位。

23.The internship is possible to be transferred into formal staff.
实习生有机会转为正式员工。