和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 英语口语核心句型

正文

终身受用的10000核心句型 145-1:工作压力大(体力不支)

2016-05-29来源:和谐英语

终身受用的10000核心句型

145-1:工作压力大(体力不支)

1.I’m exhausted.
我已经精疲力竭了。
(也可以这样说:I feel drained.
I'm tired out.
I’m quite washed out.
Oh, I'm pooped. )

2.I’m bushed.
我好累啊。

3.I’m burning the candle at both ends,
我在疲于奔命。

4.I've got my iron in too many fires.
我做的事太多了。

5.I have no time to call my own.
我累得分不清东南西北了。

6.I must have tired myself out.
我一定过于劳累了。

7.I feel like a lump noodle.
我累得不能动了。

8.I don’t even have time to catch my breath.
我连喘口气的机会都没有。
(也可以这样说:I scarcely have time do breather.
I don't have time to breathe. )

9.I’m too busy to bother with such details.
我太忙了,顾不上这么多琐事。

10.I'm worn out from the rush hour.
这样繁忙使我精疲力竭了。

11.I'd really appreciate any help I could get.
有人帮帮我就好了。

12.I've got my irons in too many fires.
我参与的事太多了。

13.I fell a little tired from the work.
做这工作,我觉得有点累。

14.I feel completely washed out after an ordinary day at the office.
在办公室里干了一天以后我感到十分疲劳。

15.I'm worn out by all this hard work.
我被这些艰苦的工作搞得精疲力竭。

16.That work has really knocked me up.
那工作真把我累坏了。

17.I should say that work is exhausting.
我得说那工作真叫人精疲力竭。

18.It really makes me tired to com~ from so far away.
从这么远来真让我累死了。

19.I've been burning the candle at both ends.
我最近有点体力透支了。

20.I am realty overwhelmed by a heavy workload.
我快被繁重的工作压垮了。