和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 锐意英语口语

正文

麻烦他人帮忙时英语对话-锐意英语口语资料库13-12

2016-09-08来源:和谐英语

Dialogue one
A: Good morning. May I help you?
甲:早上好。您有什么事吗?

B: Good morning, I have an appointment with Mr.Wang Li.
乙:早上好。我与王力先生有一个约会。

A: He's not in, I'm afraid.
甲:我恐怕他不在。

B: But Could you tell me when he will be back?
乙:但是您能否告诉我他什么时候能回来?

A: I am sorry, I don't know.
甲:对不起,不知道。

B: well, Do you think I could leave a message for him.
乙:唔,我能不能给他留个口信?

A: Certainly.
甲:当然可以。

Dialogue 2

A: Excuse me. Can I ask you a question?
甲:对不起,我能问你一个问题吗?

B: Sure. What is it?
乙:当然可以。什么问题?

A: I don't know how to say it in English.
甲:这东西用英文怎么说?

B: We call this a "parking meter"?
乙:我们叫这个“停车计时器”

A: Oh, Thank you. But how do you spell it?
甲:噢,谢谢。但是你可以拼一下这个词吗?

B: P-a-r-k-i-n-g m-e-t-e-r.
乙:P-a-r-k-i-n-g m-e-t-e-r.

Dialogue 3

A: Ah,here we are.
甲:啊,我们到了!

B: This is the place I was telling you about
乙:这儿就是我曾经跟你说过的地方。

A: Would you like to sit near the window?
甲:你愿意靠近窗户坐吗?

B: Good.
乙:好的。

A: Let's have a look at the menu. Oh, there isn't a menu.Do you think you could ask the people at the next table if we could look at their menu?
甲:我们看一下菜单吧。哦,这而没有菜单。你能不能问下邻桌的人,我们是否可以看下他们的菜单?

B: Yes, of courese. Excuse me. Could you possibly let us see your menu? Oh. They haven't got one either.

乙:当然可以。对不起,我们能否看一下你们的菜单?噢,他们也没有菜单。

Dialogue 4

A: Would you mind giving me a hand?
甲:您能帮我一个忙吗?

B: Okay, Bob, What is it?
乙:好的,鲍勃。什么事?

A: Help me hand up this picture, please? Would you hold it straight while I put in the nail?
甲:请帮我把这幅画挂上。你帮我把画扶正,我钉钉子。

B: All right.
乙:好。

A: Now,hand me the hammer and those nails, please.
甲:请把锤子和钉子递给我。

B: Yes,here you are.
乙:给你。

A: there! How does it look? Tell me if I've got it straight?
甲:行了!怎么样?看看扶正了没有。

B: Well, It's straight, but it's upside down I'm afraid.
乙:嗯,画是扶正了,但是恐怕是挂倒了。

Dialogue 5

A: Hello, Xiao Li, Where are you going?
甲:你好,小李。你上哪儿去?

B: Hello, I am going to the store to buy some fruit.
乙:你好。我到商店买点水果。

A: Oh, Would you do me a favor?
甲:噢,你能帮我一个忙吗?

B: Yes?
乙:什么事?

A: Please mail this letter for me on your way to store.
甲:请你顺路帮我寄封信。

B: Sure. Do you want it to be registered?
乙:可以。你要寄挂号吗?

A: Yes, I think so. There are some pictures in it. It would be a great pity if they were lost.
甲:是的。信里有几张照片,如果丢失掉那就太可惜了。

B: Yes, I will be glad to mail your letter.
乙:是的,我很高兴帮你寄这封信。

A: Thanks.
甲:谢谢。

B: you are welcome.
乙:不客气。

Dialogue 6

A: Bob,Would you come and help me?
甲:鲍勃,你能帮我一下吗?

B: Of course, What do you want me to do, Mom?
乙:当然。妈妈,你要我干什么?

A: Could you hold these packages while I look for the key?
甲:你能帮我拿这几个包吗?我要找钥匙。

B: Alright, What's in them? They are so heavy!
乙:行。这些包里装的是什么?这么沉!

A: Just things we need for the picnic tomorrow.
甲:都是些我们明天野餐用的东西。

B: Well, hurry up and open the door please.I told you these things are heavy.
乙:那请快点把门打开吧。我说了,这些东西怪沉的。

A: I'm sorry, but I just can't find the key. You must have it.
甲:实在对不起,我就是找不到钥匙,一定在你那里。

B: Oh, yes, it's in my pocket. But how can I get the key while I'm holding all these things.
乙:噢,是的!在我的口袋里。不过我两手捧着这几个包怎么掏钥匙呢?