飞机上用餐时与空姐的英语对话-锐意英语口语资料库16-6
Flight attendant:
Excuse me, sir. What would you like to eat, Chinese food or western food?
打扰一下,先生您要点什么,中餐还是西餐?
Benjamin:
I'd like to have Chinese food.
我要中餐。
Flight attendant:
Are you going to have this set course or have dinner in the dining room?
您要在这里还是在餐厅就餐?
Benjamin:
Right here, please.
就在这里好了。
Flight attendant:
Please put down the table in front of you. It's more comfortable that way.
请放下身前的桌子,那样比较舒适。
Benjamin:
Oh, thank you. So nice you are.
噢,谢谢。服务真周到。
Flight attendant:
It's my pleasure. What would you like to drink, milk, tea, coffee, orange juice or iced water?
乐意效劳。您要喝点什么呢,牛奶、茶、咖啡、橙汁,还是冰水?
Benjamin:
I want a cup of bean milk. Do you have any?
我要一杯豆奶,有吗?
Flight attendant:
Yes, here you are. Enjoy your meal.
好的,给您。用餐愉快。
Benjamin:
Thanks a lot. Oh, excuse me. Can I take two value meals? And I want some chili paste.
非常感谢。噢,打扰一下,我可以要双份吗?我还想要点辣椒酱。
Flight attendant:
OK, enjoy yourself, sir.
好的,请慢用,先生。
Benjamin:
Oh, sorry to bother you. I want to know what kind of meat it is.
噢,给你添麻烦了。我想问一下这是什么肉。
Flight attendant:
It is beef. Do you like it?
是牛肉。您爱吃吗?
Benjamin:
That's OK. Thanks very much.
还可以。非常感谢。
Flight attendant:
You are welcome. Please press that button if you need any help.
不客气。如果需要任何服务请按那个钮。
Benjamin:
OK.
好的。