谈论出租车内移动电视英语对话-锐意英语口语资料库16-8
2016-09-10来源:和谐英语
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Benjamin:
Excuse me, what's the screen near your steering wheel for?
不好意思,请问一下,你方向盘旁边的那个屏幕是干什么的啊?
Taxi driver:
It's a portable TV. It's a popular thing now.
这是个移动电视,现在非常流行。
Benjamin:
Oh, that's new to me. So what's on everyday?
对我来说这真是个新鲜事物。那每天这上面都在播放什么节目呢?
Taxi driver:
News about current affairs, documentaries, music, movies, noncommercial ads and so on.
实事新闻、纪录片、音乐、电影和公益广告等等。
Benjamin:
Is there anything interesting?
有有趣的节目吗?
Taxi driver:
Yes, there are something good and informative. I think that many people underestimate the value of TV in education.
有啊,这上面有些东西非常好,而且信息量也非常大。我认为很多人都低估了电视在教育方面的价值。
Benjamin:
I agree. Are there any commercials on the TV?
我同意。那这种电视上有商业广告吗?
Taxi driver:
Of course. Because the TV stations need to make money from commercials between the programs.
当然有啊。因为电视台需要从节目中间插播的广告赚取利润。
Benjamin:
That makes a lot of sense. Does the TV work well?
似乎是这样。那这个电视运作得正常吗?
Taxi driver:
Not always. It depends on the transmission of the satellite signals.
不是一直都好。这取决于卫星信号传输的好坏。
Benjamin:
I got it. Do you pay for the programs?
我懂了。那你需要付费吗?
Taxi driver:
Yes, 50 Yuan per month.
要付费的。一个月50块钱。
Benjamin:
It is a little bit expensive, but it's worth it.
费用有点贵,但是却很值。
Taxi driver:
Yeah. You know driving is boring. TV can get me out of the fatigue of driving.
是啊,你知道,驾驶是非常乏味的。电视可以解除我开车的疲劳。
Benjamin:
It can also entertain your passengers like me.
而且它还能给像我一样的乘客带来快乐。
Taxi driver:
That's the point.
你说对了。