和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 锐意英语口语

正文

裁缝店英语句型及对话-锐意英语口语资料库18-06

2016-09-12来源:和谐英语

裁缝店英语句型:

请把这件东西给裁缝送去。
Take this to the tailor’s, please.

我想把这些扣子缝上。
I would like these buttons sewn on.

请把这拉链换上。
Change this zipper, please.

你能把这件外套加长吗?
Could you make this coat longer?

裁缝店英语对话:

甲:最近的裁缝店在哪儿?
A: Where’s the nearest tailor’s?

乙:在拐弯处就有一家。
B: There is one just around the corner.

甲:这件上衣肩太窄而袖子又太长。那里的价格怎样?
A: The jacket is tight in the shoulders and long in the sleeve. What about the price there?

乙:价格适中,但他们的活干得有时不是令人满意的。
B: The price is moderate, but their work is sometimes not satisfactory.

甲:附近还有好一点的裁缝店吗?
A: Is there a better tailor’s around here?

乙:据我所知是没有。
B: No, there is not, as far as I know.

(海伦在一家裁缝店里正四处观望。)
(Helen is looking around in a tailor’s.)

裁缝:做衣服吗?
Tailor: What can I offer you here?

海伦:我来打听一下情况。
Helen: I came here to ask for some information.

裁缝:好的。请讲。
Tailor: Ok. Please go ahead.

海伦:我去年买了一条裤子,我非常喜欢。但是今年这条裤子我穿不太合适了。腰太瘦,膝部又太肥。你能改一改吗?
Helen: I bought a pair of trousers last year, which I like the best. But this year they don’t fit me very well. They’re tight in the waist, baggy at the knees. Can you make some alterations?

裁缝:噢,我们在这方面很擅长。请你相信我们。我们这个店有20多年的历史了。
Tailor: Oh, we are skillful in doing that. You can trust us. Our shop has a history of more than 20 years.

海伦:看起来我找对地方了。
Helen: It seems I find the right place.

裁缝:绝对的!我们在周围地区享有很高的声誉。
Tailor: Yes, absolutely! We have a very good reputation in the neighborhood.

海伦:如果我明天把裤子拿来,什么时候能取?
Helen: When can I have my trousers if I bring it to you tomorrow?

裁缝:如果你愿意的话,你可以在这里等一等。一个半小时就好了。
Tailor: If you like you can wait here. They will be ready in one and a half.

海伦:好吧。明天见。
Helen: All right. See you tomorrow.