和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 锐意英语口语

正文

参观剧院英语对话-锐意英语口语资料库19-02

2016-09-13来源:和谐英语

Shirley
We came too early. There're still three hours before the performance starts. 
我们来得太早了。离演出开始还有三个小时呢!
Laura:
I know. Sorry, I shouldn't have rushed you, but I just couldn't stay at home and wait. 
我知道。对不起,我不该催你的,可我就是受不了在家里等。
Shirley
Never mind. What about taking a look around the theater? 
没关系。要不我们参观一下这个剧院?
Laura:
Why not? I'd love to do that. 
为什么不呢?我很乐意这么做。
Shirley
Here we go. There is a museum of the Beijing Opera art. (They come to the museum of the Beijing Opera art.) 
那我们走吧。这里有一个京剧艺术博物馆。(她们来到了京剧艺术博物馆。)
Laura:
Wow. Look at this. So delicate and beautiful. Did ancient Chinese people really wear them? 
哇,看这个。这么精致、漂亮。中国古代的人真穿这些衣服吗?
Shirley
Not really. They are just opera costumes. Do you like the embroidery? 
不是的。它们只是戏服。你喜欢这些刺绣吗?
Laura:
I surely do. They must have had advanced machine in ancient China to do that. 
我当然喜欢了。中国古代一定有先进的机器来做那样的衣服。
Shirley
No, no, no. They are all handmade, girl. You know, the ancient Chinese women were supposed to be good at needlework. 
不,不,不。它们都是手工制作的,小姑娘。知道吗,中国古代女子都得做针线活。
Laura:
Unbelievable! I could never do that. 
真是难以置信!我一定做不了这个。
Shirley
Very few can. That's why these clothes only appear in the museum. 
很少有人能做到。这就是为什么这些衣服只出现在博物馆里啊。
Laura:
Listen! Some people are singing outside. Is it the opera? 
听!有人在外面唱歌。那就是戏曲吗?
Shirley
Oh, yes. I heard there was an opera fans club. They are probably practicing now. Wanna have a look? 
哦,是的。我听说这里有一个戏迷俱乐部。他们现在可能在排练。想去看看吗?
Laura:
Yes, let's do it. 
好的,我们去看看。
Shirley
Follow me. Make sure not to interrupt them. 
跟我来。得保证不打扰他们哦。
Laura:
Of course not. We don't do that. 
当然不会。我们可不会那么做。