谈论滑雪表演英语对话-锐意英语口语资料库19-08
汤姆:这真是太棒了。真高兴我们到这里来了。 太酷了。
Tom: Wow, this is amazing. I'm glad we've come here. So cool.
丹尼尔:我总是很喜欢滑雪。你知道,这是给酷人玩的酷游戏。跟我一起,你也会变酷。
Daniel: I always love skiing. you know, it's a cool game for cool people. Say with me and you will be cool, too.
汤姆:晦,看那边。那边好像有挺有趣的事。我们过去看看吧。
Tom: Hey, look over there. It seems that there is something interesting going on. Let's go and have a look.
丹尼尔:行。那很可能是滑雪表演。亚当告诉我这里有很多滑雪俱乐部,它们的成员会进行表演来吸引更多的游客。
Daniel: Sure. It's probably the skiing show. Adam told me there were many skiing clubs whose members put on shows to attract more visitors.
(他们来看滑雪表演。)
(The come to see the kiing show. )
汤姆:看那个。那太危险了。我妈妈永远都不会让我做那个的。
Tom: See that. It's so dangerous. My mom would never allow me to do that.
丹尼尔:晦,别那么可怜兮兮的了。这可是极限表演,否则他们还能做什么吸引游客啊?别大惊小怪了。我们好好看表演吧。
Daniel: Hey, don't be so pathetic. It's a maximal sports show. What else can they do to attract more visitors? Stop all this fuss and enjoy the show.
汤姆;好吧。不过,要是发生雪崩怎么办呢?
Tom: You are right. But what if the avalanche happened?
丹尼尔:他们门个个都是经验丰富的出色滑雪者,所以我猜他他们被雪崩埋葬的的可能性很小。
Daniel: They are all very experienced, and great skiers. So I suppose the chance for them to he buried by an avalanche is slim.
场姆:不管怎样,这表演只是激动人心。对了,他们从哪儿弄这么多雪到这里的?
Tom: Anyway, the show is breathtaking. By the way, where did they get so much snow in here?
丹尼尔:你难道不知道吗?你是在跟我开玩笑的吧?
Daniel: Don't you know that? Arc you kidding me?
汤姆:嗨,不是每个人都像你那么幸运有一个科学家的老爸。
Ton: Hey, not ervryone is as lucky as you to have a father who is a scientist.
丹尼尔:对不起。这个,他们有最先进的造雪设备。
Daniel: Sorry.Well, they have the most advanced snowmaking machine.
汤姆:你觉得造雪会引起污染吗?
Tom: Do you think the snowmaking may cause pollution?
丹尼尔:那是有可能的。不过,这里的老板说过他们会尽可能避免污染。
Daniel: It's possible. But the boss here said they were doing whatever they can.
汤姆:那还不错。好了,我们去滑雪吧。
Tom: That's a good thing. OK, let's go skiing.
丹尼尔:走喽!
Daniel: Here we go.