和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 锐意英语口语

正文

考试后聊考试结果和学业的英语对话-锐意英语口语资料库20-14

2016-09-15来源:和谐英语

林红:苏珊,你好!你昨天考得怎么样?
Lin Hong: Hello, Susan! How was your exam yesterday?

苏珊:不太好。这场考试不像上一场那么简单,花的时间也比以前长。
Susan: Not too good. It wasn’t as easy as the last one, and it was longer than before.

林红:噢,期末考试总是比较难。你得更努力地学习,下次一定会考好的。
Lin Hong: Well, the final exam is always more difficult. You have to work harder. You will certainly do better next time.

苏珊:我学习得很努力了,但就是太粗心,犯了一些愚蠢的错误。我下次得更细心一些。
Susan: I worked very hard, but I was too careless. I made some stupid mistakes. I should be more careful next time.

林红:可能你今年选的课太多了。
Lin Hong: Maybe you took too many courses this year.

苏珊:没有啊,和去年选的一样多。
Susan: No, I took as many courses as last year.

林红:那可能是这些课程都比较耗费精力。
Lin Hong: Maybe the course were too demanding.

苏珊:是呀,这些课真是需要努力学习
Susan: Yeah. They were quite a lot of work.

林红:现在担心考试也没用了,下学期还是不要选这么多课了。
Lin Hong: Well, it’s no use worrying about the exam now. And there is no need to overdo it next semester.

苏珊:你说得对。
Susan: You’re right.