和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 锐意英语口语

正文

服装店购物英语句型和口语对话-锐意英语口语资料库23-02

2016-09-17来源:和谐英语

服装店购物英语英语句型:

顺便问问,我在哪儿可以买到一件礼服?
By the way, where can I buy a dress?

礼服店在哪儿?
And where is the dress shop?

打扰一下,这附近有鞋店吗?
Excuse me, Is there a shoe shop near here?

你能告诉我在哪儿可以找到一家布店吗?
Could you tell me where I can find a cloth shop?

服装店购物英语英语对话:

甲:我想买那件上衣。多少钱?
A: I'd like to buy that blouse, please. How much is it?

乙:350元。
B: Three hundred and fifty.

甲:我想买。但是恐怕我没有带够钱。您能为我留着吗?
A: I'll take it. But I'm afraid I don't have enough money. Can you keep it for me?

乙:好的,没问题。
B: I think so.

甲:顺便问问,您这儿最晚开到几点?
A: By the way, how late are you open?

乙:我们晚上10点关门。
B: We won't close until ten in the evening.

甲:非常感谢。
A: Thanks a lot.

乙:不客气。
B: Not at all.

(一位顾客在一家眼镜店买了一副太阳镜。之后,她想知道中国的裁缝店和布店在哪儿。)
(A customer buys a pair of sun-glasses in a glasses store. And then she wants to know where a Chinese Tailor's and a cloth store are.)

顾客:先生,我看中了那副太阳镜。
Customer: I have my eye on that pair of sun-glasses, sir.

营业员:你是想要那副吗?
Salesman: Are those what you want?

顾客:是的。我可以试试吗?
Customer: That's right. Can I put them on?

营业员:当然。戴着它你看起来真漂亮。真有眼光。
Salesman: Sure. You look gorgeous with them. You've really made a good choice.

顾客:谢谢你的夸奖。我就买这副了。
Customer: Thanks for the compliment. I'll take them.

营业员:好的。谢谢。
Salesman: All right. Thank you.

顾客:顺便问一下,我在哪儿可以找到一家中国裁缝店?
Customer: By the way, where can I find a Chinese Tailor's?

营业员:穿过这条街有一个十字路口,向左转,你就会找到。
Salesman: Just cross the street and tum left at the cross road, you will not miss it.

顾客:谢谢。再打扰一下,这层楼有布店吗?
Customer: Thanks. Trouble you again. Is there a cloth store on this floor?

营业员:没有,布店在最顶层。你可以乘电梯。
Salesman: No, the cloth stores are on the top floor. You have to take the lift.

顾客:非常感谢。
Customer: Thank you very much..

营业员:不客气。
Salesman: Don't mention it.