和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 锐意英语口语

正文

洗衣店英语句型和口语对话-锐意英语口语资料库23-04

2016-09-17来源:和谐英语

洗衣店英语句型:

你想干洗这些衣服吗?
Do you want to dry clean the clothes.

我想在这儿洗这些衣服。
I'd like to do my laundry here.

什么时候可以取?
When can I get it back?

我的衬衫上有个污渍。
There is a spot on my shirt.

洗衣店英语对话:

甲:夫人,可以为您效劳吗?
A: Can I help you, ma'am?

乙:是,我想在这儿洗这些衣服。
B: Yes, I'd like to do my laundry here.

甲:需要干洗吗?
A: Do you want to dry clean these clothes?

乙:是的。唉呀!等一下,我少拿了一件裙子。你们晚上几点关门?
B: Yes. Oh, wait a minute, I guess I missed one of my skirts. How late are you open tonight,please?

甲:每晚9点关门。
A: We are open until 9 every noiht.

乙:太好了,我回去拿还来得及。
B: I think I can make it. I'll go back and get it.

(大卫发现衬衫上有个洞,所以他来找店员卡尔说清楚此事。)
(David found a big hole in the shirt, so he went to the dry cleaning store to make it clear with kard, the laundry assistant.)

大卫:对不起,打扰了。
David: Excuse me, sir.

卡尔:什么事?
Karl: Yes?

大卫:我发现你给我洗过的衬衫上有个洞。
David: I just examined the shirt you'd washed for me and I found a big hole in the sleeve.

卡尔:怎么可能呢?
Karl: What? A hole in the sleeve? It is impossible.

大卫:你看,就在这儿。
David: But it is there. Look, here it is.

卡尔:哦,实在对不起!我真的不知道怎么会有个洞。
Karl: I'm awfully sorry, but I really can't understand how there should be such a hole here.

大卫:我也不明白,可它的确有啊。
David: Neither can I, but it is there.

卡尔:好吧。请稍等,我去问问经理怎么办。
Karl: Well, let me consult with the manager. Wait a moment.

大卫:多谢。(几分钟后)
David: Thanks. (A moment later)

卡尔:先生,对不起,是我们的过错,大概是熨斗出了点问题。
Karl: Sorry sir, it is our fault. Maybe something is wrong with the iron.

大卫:那怎么办?
David: How could you settle it?

卡尔:经理说我们给您赔偿。
Karl: Our manager said we should pay you for that.

大卫:我只想弄清是怎么回事。你们不用赔偿全部损失,一半就行了。
David: I just want to make clear who did that. You needn't pay the whole; half of the cost will be OK.

卡尔:非常感谢。你很通情达理。
Karl: Thanks. you are very kind.