和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 锐意英语口语

正文

餐厅点菜口语及更换菜品英语对话-锐意英语口语资料库23-06

2016-09-17来源:和谐英语

餐厅点菜英语句型:

您的鱼配什么样的土豆?
What kind of potatoes would you like to go with your salmon?

你准备好点菜了吗?
Are you ready to order?

那我就要牛排了。
I'll take the steak then.

餐厅点菜后更换菜品的英语对话:

甲:您的沙拉来了。
A: Here is your salad.

乙:谢谢。
B: Thank you.

甲:您用沙拉时要什么喝的吗?
A: Would you like some drinks to go with it?

乙:啤酒。对了,我可以把我点的牛排换成对虾吗?
B: Beer, please. Oh, can I change my steak to prawn?

甲:对不起,我们今天没有对虾。
A: I'm very sorry. We don't have prawn today.

乙:好吧,那我就要牛排了。
B: OK, I'll take the steak then.

(马克和马丽安进了一家餐馆,想吃英国食品。)
(Mark and Marian enter a restaurant to have some British food.)

服务生:您现在点菜吗,先生?
Waiter: Would you like to order now, sir?

马克:是的。马丽安,你来。
Mark: Yes, I think so. Marian?

马丽安:好的,我要一份红烧马哈鱼。
Marian: Yes, I'll have the salmon teriyaki, please.

服务生:配什么样的土豆?
Waiter: And what kind of potatoes would you like to go with that?

马丽安:烧土豆吧。菜嘛,我要花椰菜。
Marian: Baked, please. For the vegetable, I'd like broccoli.

服务生:先来点汤还是沙拉?
Waiter: And world you care for soup or salad to start with?

马丽安:我想我就要沙拉吧。
Marian: I think I'll have a salad, please.

服务生:放什么调料?
Waiter: All right. With what kind of dressing?

马丽安:青丝奶酪。
Marian: I'd like blue cheese.

服务生:好的。您呢,先生?你要点什么?
Waiter: Yes. And you, sir? What will you have?

马克:去头龙虾听起来不错。
Mark: Those lobster tails on this menu sound pretty good.

服务生:很抱歉,先生,今天我们没有龙虾。
Waiter: Oh, I'm very sorry, sir. We don't have any lobster now.

马克:没有龙虾?那我就要牛排吧。要嫩的。
Mark: No lobster? OK... I guess I'll take the steak then. Rare.

服务生:好的。土豆呢?要土豆泥,煮土豆还是烧土豆?
Waiter: Yes. What about potatoes? Mashed, boiled or baked?

马克:土豆泥。蔬菜我要芦笋。
Mark: Mashed potatoes. For vegetable, I'd like asparagus.

服务生:汤还是沙拉呢?
Waiter: And, soup or salad?

马克:我想尝一尝奶油采花汤。
Mark: Oh, I'll try the cream of cauliflower.

服务生:好。等菜时要点喝的吗?
Waiter: Good. Anything drink while you wait?

马丽安:冰水。
Marian: An iced water, please.

马克:来两杯吧。
Mark: Make that two.