餐厅结账英语句型和对话-锐意英语口语资料库23-08
餐厅结账时常用英语句型:
Can I have the bill?
请拿我的账单,好吗?
I think you short changed me.
我想你少找我钱了。
I'm sorry we don't accept credit dards.
对不起,我们不接受信用卡。
Can I pay with a personal check?
我能用私人支票付款吗?
餐厅结账时英语对话:
A: Hello, can I have my bill?
甲:你好,请拿我的账单。
B: Sure, just a moment.
乙:好的,请稍等。
A: Do you accept credit cards?
甲:你们接受信用卡吗?
B: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.
乙:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。
A: I'll pay in cash then.
甲:那我就付现金吧。
(They are going to leave after dinner.)
(他们饭后要走了。)
Jack: Could we have our bill, please?
杰克:请拿张单,好吧?
Waiter: Sure, sir. How would you like to have your bill a bill for three of you or a bill for each?
服务员:好的。请问你们要怎么结账?三人合起来结还是分开结?
Jack: A bill for three of us, please.
杰克:合起来结。
Waiter: Here's your bill, sir. It's eighty-seven dollars.Please have a check on it.
服务员:这是您的账单,先生。共87元。请核对。
Jack: (5, and 6,... Jack is checking.)Would you mind explaining this to me?What is No.4?
杰克:(五、六……,杰克在核对。)请给我解释一下这个,你不介意吧?第四项是什么?
Waiter: Of course not. Let me see... No. 4 is the main course and it is 38, not 33.
服务员:当然不介意。让我看看。第四项是主菜,是38元,不是33元。
Jack: I see. Is service charge included?
杰克:我知道了。服务费包括了吗?
Waiter: Yes, the service charge is 15%.
服务员:包括了。服务费是15%。
Jack: All right. Can I pay with my credit card?
杰克:好。我能用信用卡付吗?
Waiter: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.
服务员:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。
Jack: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
杰克:很遗憾。
Waiter: But we accept checks.
服务员:但我们接受支票。
Jack: Good.
杰克:好吧。