和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句 交际英语1-12-248拒绝求婚

2016-07-23来源:和谐英语

248.拒绝求婚

I don't wan't to get engaged yet.
我还不想订婚。
I don't think we should get engaged yet.
我觉得我们还不到订婚的时候。
engaged a. 订了婚的

I don't want to get married yet.
= I'm not ready to settle down yet.
= I'm not ready for married life yet.
我还不想结婚。
I don't want to be bounded.
我不想受到束缚。
bounded a. 受限制的

I'm sorry but I can't marry you.
对不起,我不能嫁给你。
A: I'm sorry, but I can't marry you.
对不起,我不能嫁给你。
B:Why?
为什么呢?

I don't want a left-handed marriage.
我们门不当户不对。
A: Why do you refuse me?
你为什么拒绝我?
B: I don't want a left-handed marriage.
我们门不当户不对。
left-handed marriage“门户不相称之婚姻”

Marry in haste and repent at leisure.
草率结婚后悔多。
I don't want to rush into marriage.
我不想草草结婚。
I don't want to get married in haste.
我不想草率地结婚。
A: Marry in haste and repent at leisure.
草率结婚后悔多。
B:I agree with you
我赞同你的说法。
repent v. 后悔
I in haste草率地,匆忙地

We have nothing in common.
我们两个人没有共同语言。
A:Why do you refuse me?
你为什么拒绝我?
B: We have nothing in common.
我们两个人没有共同语言。
have nothing in common“毫无共同之处”

I think marriage will do me no good.
我认为结婚没什么好处。
A: Everyone around me got divorced. I think marriage will do me no good.
周围的人都离婚了,我认为结婚没什么好处。
B: Yes, I decide not to get married as well.
是的,我也决定不结婚。
do sb.no good“对某人没有好处”

Marriage meant the derogation of my independence.
婚姻意味着损害我的独立性。
It's good to be single, without so many responsibilities.
独身生活好,不用负那么多的责任。
A: Marriage meant the derogation of my independence.
婚姻意味着损害我的独立性。
B: Do you regret getting married?
你后悔结婚了吗?
derogation n.毁损,减损
independence n. 独立

I don't want to marry against my will.
我不想违背自己的意愿去结婚。
A: Tell me the reason why you don't marry me.
告诉我你为什么不愿嫁给我。
B: I don't want to marry against my will.
我不想违背自己的意愿去结婚。
against one's will“违心地”

I don't want to get married now.
我现在还不想结婚。
I have never thought about getting married.
我从未想过结婚。
A: I don't want to get married now.
我现在还不想结婚。
B: I can't wait any longer.
我不能再等了。

It's my problem, not yours.
不是因为你,是我的问题。
A: Why don't you marry me?
你为什么不嫁给我?
B: It's my problem, not yours.
不是因为你,是我的问题。
I don't want to get married again.
我不想再结婚了。
A: I don't want to get married again.
我不想再结婚了。
B: Don't be silly. You have a right to seek happiness again.
别傻了,你有权利再次寻求幸福。