和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句 交际英语1-9-197 办公电话

2016-07-28来源:和谐英语

197.办公电话

I was wondering if Jane is in.
我想知道简在不在?
A:I was wondering if Jane is in.
我想知道简在不在?
B: Yes, she is.
是的,她在。

I will transfer you to her line now.
我把您接通到她的电话线上。
A: I will transfer you to her line now.
我把您接通到她的电话线上。
B:Thank you谢谢你。
transfer v.转移

She can call me back at 4 pm today.
她可以今天下午4点给我回电。
A: Would you like to leave a message?
您想留言吗?
B: Please tell Ms. Jones I called and she can call me back at 4 pm today.
请告知琼斯女士我打了电话过来,她可以今天下午4点给我回电。

Does she h-ave your number?
她知道您的号码吗?
A: Does she have your number?
她知道您的号码吗?
B: Yes. Please make sure she gets the message.
知道,请一定把留言告诉她。

I'll tell him you called.
裁会告诉他您打过电话。
A: I can be reached at 4590-1265 until 5 pm today.
今天下午五点钟之前可以打4590-1265找我。
B: I'll tell him you called.
我会告诉他您打过电话。

I'll have him call you right away.
我让他尽快回电话。
A: Please tell him I called, and have him call me back as soon as he has time.
请告诉他我打过电话,让他一有时间就给我回电话。
B: Yes, I'll have him call you right away.
好的,我让他尽快回电话。

There must be some mistake.
肯定是弄错了。
I'm afraid you've got the wrong number.
恐怕您打错了。
Nobody here by that name.
还没有叫这个名字的人。
A: I was told this is Mr. Brown's number.
有人告诉我说这是布朗先生的电话。
B: There must be some mistake.
肯定是弄错了。

I'm calling to let you know about our new line of computers.
我打电话来是向您推荐我们的新电脑。
A:May I help you?
请问您有什么事儿?
B: I'm calling to let you know about our new line of computers.
我打电话来是向您推蓉我们的新电脑。

I am calling to make an appointment for my boss.
我打电话来为我的老板预约。
A: How can I help you?
有什么可以为您效劳的吗?
B: I am calling to make an appointment for my boss. She would like to meet your director of public relations.
我打电话来为我的老板预约。她想和你们的公关主管见个面。

I would be best if they could meet Monday morning.
安排在星期一早主见面最好。
A: What times would be good for Mrs.Franklin?
弗兰克林太太何时方便呢?
B: It would be best if they could meet Monday morning.
安排在星期一早上见面最好。
It would be best if的意思是“如果…最好了”。

We need to reschedule.
我们需要重新约定时间。
A: As it turns out, Mrs. Franklin is not available on Tuesday. We need to reschedule.
事情有所变化,弗兰克林太太星期二没空。我们需要重新约定时间。
B: Ok. How about Friday?
好吧,周五怎么样?
reschedule v.重新计划

Can I call you back later?
我能过会儿打给你吗?
A: Can I call you back later?
我能过会儿打给你吗?
B: Sure. no problem. I will be in the office for another hour or so.
没问题,我还会在办公室待一小时左右。
I or so“大约”

Hi, do you do delivery?
你好,你们送外卖吗?
A: Hi, do you do delivery?
你好,你们送外卖吗?
B: Sure. What would you like to order?
送。您想定购什么呢?