和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句 交际英语1-8-171 出勤与请假

2016-07-30来源:和谐英语

171.出勤与请假

I apologize for being late.
我很抱歉来迟了。
A: I apologize for being late
我很抱歉来迟了。
B:That's Ok.
没关系。

This is the first time I've ever been late.
这是我第一次迟到。
A: This is the first time I've ever been late. I'm really sorry.
这是我第一次迟到,我实在不好意思。
B:Don't worry about that.
没事的。

Oh, no! I'm late again.
啊,不好!我又迟到了。
I can't be late any more.
我不能再迟到了。
I punched the timecard.
我打卡了。

Always remember to be punctual. Don't be late.
要记得准时,别迟到。
You are to be there at nine. Don't be late.
请九点到那儿.别迟到.
A:Always remember to be punctual. Don't be late.
要记得准时,别迟到。
B:I sure will.
我肯定会的。
punctual a. 严守时刻的

I arrived on time.
= I was right on time.
找正好赶上上班时间。
I barely made it again this morning.
我今天早上又差一点迟到。
I was ten minutes late again.
我又迟到了十分钟。
A: I was ten minutes late again.
我又迟到了十分钟。
B: You've been late for four days in succession.
你已连续四天早上都迟到了。

You've been late to work quite a bit these days.
你最近上班总是迟到。
A: You've been late to work quite a bit these days.
你最近上班总是迟到。
B: I'm terribly sorry.
实在抱歉。

No matter what I will not be late.
无论什么情况,我都不会迟到。
A: You'll suffer a great loss if you're late for the important meeting.
如果这次重要会议迟到的话,你将会损失很大的。
B: No matter what I will not be late.
无论什么情况,我都不会迟到。
I no matter what“无论何事”

The traffic jam blocked me for half an hour.
交通阻塞堵了我半小时.
A:Why are you late again?
你为什么又迟到?
B: The traffic jam blocked me for half an hour.
交通阻塞堵了我半小时。
traffic jam“塞车”

I want to knock off an hour earlier.
我想提前一小时下班。
A:I want to knock off an hour earlier.
我想提前一小时下班。
B: Did you finish today's work?
今天的工作都完成了吗?
knock off“敲掉,减去”

I would like to take my two weeks vacation time.
我想休假两周。
A: How long did you have in mind?
你想休多长时间?
B:I would like to take my two weeks vacation time.
我想休假两周。

I wonder if I can take this afternoon off.
我可不可以今天下午请个假。
Can I ask for leave?
我能请假吗?
A:I wonder if I can take this afternoon off, as my wife is in hospital.
我可不可以今天下午请个假,因为我妻子住院了。
B:Yes.you can.
好的,当然可以。
take+时间段+off表示“在某个时间段内请假”。

Jane called in sick today.
简今天打电话来请病假。
Jane is off sick today.
简今天请病假了。
A: Why didn't Jane come to work?
为什么简没有来上班?
B: Jane called in sick today.
简今天打电话来请病假了。
call in sick“打电话请病假”

Can I ask for a two-week leave for my wife needs hospital treatment?
我妻子需要住院治疗,我能请两周的假吗?
May I take a week off starting from May 7th?
我可以从5月7日开始请一星期的假吗?
A: Can I ask for a two-week leave for my wife needs hospital treatment?
我妻子需要住院治疗,我能请两周的假吗?
B: Sure. I'm sorry to hear that.
当然可以。听到这个消息我很难过。

I'd like to submit my request for maternity leave.
我想请产假。
A: I'd like to submit my request for maternity leave.
我想请产假。
B: Have you had it approved by your supervisor?
你已经得到主管的批准了吗?
maternity a. 产妇的
maternity leave“产假”

David has been taking a lot of time off lately, hasn't he?
大卫最近常请假,是不是?
A: David has been taking a lot of time off lately. hasn't he?
大卫最近常请假,是不是?
B: Yes, because his wife is sick.
是的,因为他的妻子生病了。

Mr.Smith will take over my job.
=  Mr. White will take care of my job.
史密斯先生会暂时代替我的工作。
A: Who will take over your work?
谁将顶替你的工作呢?
B: Mr. Smith will take over my job.
史密斯先生会暂时代替我的工作。
take over“接收,接管”