和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句 交际英语1-7-146 乘火车

2016-08-02来源:和谐英语

146.乘火车

Is there any express train to New York?
请问到纽约有特快火车吗?
A:Is there any express train to New York?
请问到纽约有特快火车吗?
B: No, it is a common train.
没有,是普通车。
express n. 快车 a. 急速的

What time does the No.8 train leave every day?
8次列车每天几点发车?
A: What time does the No.8 train leave every day?
8次列车每天几点发车?
B:At 9 every morning.
每天上午9点发车。

We have many trains going to Beijing the fast train, the through train,the express train and the tourist train.
我们有很多趟去北京的列车,普快、直快、特快和游列车。
A: We have many trains going to Beijing, the fast train, the through train, the express train and the tourist train. Which train do you prefer?
我们有很多趟去北京的列车,普快、直快、特快和旅游列车。您要哪一种?
B: The express one, with air-conditioning.
我要特快列车,有空调的。
tourist n. 游客
through train“直达快车”

Two lower berths in a cushioned sleeper, please.
我要软卧,两张下铺。
A: What do you prefer, cushioned seats ordinary seats, cushioned berth, or ordinary berth?
您要软座、硬座、软卧还是硬卧?
B: Two lower berths in a cushioned sleeper, please.
我要软卧,两张下铺。
berth n. 卧铺
cushion v. 加衬垫
sleeper n. 卧铺车厢

Is there any dining car on the train?
请问这列车上有餐厅吗?
A:Is there any dining car on the train?
请问这列车上有餐厅吗?
B:At No. 11 car.
在11号车厢。

Good meals and a sound sleep guarantee a pleasant journey.
出门旅游就要吃得好、睡得香。
A: Good meals and a sound sleep guarantee a pleasant journey.
出门旅游就要吃得好、睡得香。
B:You're right.
你说得耐。
sound  a.(睡眠)充分的,深沉的
guarantee v. 保证

I think it's motion sickness.
我想我晕车了。
A: Are you Ok? You look kind of pale.
你怎么啦?你看上去脸色有点苍白。
B:I don't feel very we'll think it's motion sickness.
我觉得不舒服。我想我晕车了。
motion sickness“由运动引起的恶心和眩晕”

Perhaps we will make it.
可能还来得及。
A: How much time do we have? I guess we'll miss the train.
还有多少时间?我估计赶不上这列火车了。
B: 10 minutes only. Perhaps we will make it.
只有10分钟了。可能还来得及。

How long does this train stay at this station?
这列火车在我们这站停留几分钟?
A: How long does this train stay at this station?
这列火车在我们这站停留几分钟?
B:Only 1 minute.
只停留1分钟。

Which platform is for the No.4 train?
请问乘4次列车应该去哪个站台?
Where is the No. 3 platform?
请问第三站台在哪儿?
A: Which platform is for the No.4 train?
请问乘4次列车应该去哪个站台?
B:Platform 7.
第7站台。
platform n. 站台

Shall we get the luggage down before it stops?
我们是不是应该在停车前把行李拿下来?
A:Shall we get the luggage down before it stops?
我们是不是应该在停车前把行李拿下来?
B:That's a good idea.
好主意。

We'll be at the station in a minute.
我们马上就要到站了。
A: We'll be at the station in a minute.
我们马上就要到站了。
B: The train is slowing down, so let's walk down the corridor.
列车正在减速,我们顺着过道往外走吧,
in a minute“马上,立刻”