和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句 交际英语1-7-144 在快餐店

2016-08-02来源:和谐英语

144.在快餐店

I'd like a hamburger French fries and cola.
我要汉堡、薯条和可乐。
A: I'd like a hamburger, French fries and cola.
我要汉堡、薯条和可乐。
B:For here or to go?
在这儿吃还是带走?
hamburger n. 汉堡包
French fries是指“炸薯条”,不可将“French法国的”翻译出来。

We'll have to make a special one for you.
我们会为您特别做一个。
A:Just ketchup,please.
只要西红柿酱,谢谢。
B: We'll have to make a special one for you. Can you wait for five minutes or so?
我们会为您特别s做一个。您能等5分钟左右吗?
ketchup n. 调味蕃茄酱

You go and find a table, and I'll get the food.
你去找座位,我去买。
A: You go and find a table, and I'll get the food.
你去找座位,我去买。
B: No, let me do that. Make it a window table, Ok?
不,我去买吧。找靠窗的位子,好吗?

I'd like to have two spicy wings.
我要两个辣鸡翅。
A:I'd like to have two spicy wings.
我要两个辣鸡翅。
B:Anything else?
还要别的吗?
spicy a. 辛辣的

I;ll have a Big MAC.
我要一个巨无霸。
A: Oh, I'm starved! I'll have a Big MAC.
哦,我饿死了。我要一个巨无霸。
B:I prefer the Filet-O-Fish.
我更喜欢麦香鱼汉堡。

I'd like a cheeseburger and a straw-berry sundae.
我要一个奶酪汉堡和一个草莓圣代。
A:May l help you?
您要点什么?
B:I'd like a cheeseburger and a strawberry sundae.
我要一个奶酪汉堡和一个草莓圣代。
strawberry n. 草莓

Give me a large fry.
我要一个大号薯条。
Give me a medium fry.
我要一个中号薯条。
Give me a small fry.
我要一个小号薯条。
Give me an order of fries.
给我来一份薯条。
A:Can I take your order?
您要吃些什么?
B:Give me a large fry.
我要一个大号薯条。

A small coke and an order of fried chicken.
我想来杯小可乐和一份炸鸡。
A:A small coke and an order of fried chicken.
我想来杯小可乐和一份炸鸡。
B: What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken?
您想在鸡块上加哪种酱呢?

Give me a hot dog with the works and a milkshake.
我想来一个配菜齐全的热狗和一份奶昔。
A:What will it be?
要点什么?
B: Give me a hot dog with the works and a milkshake.
我想来一个配菜齐全的热狗和一份奶昔。
今天的甜玉米棒。

We have very good sweet com today.
很不错的。
A:Will that be all.sir? We have very good sweet corn today.
就这些吗,先生?今天的甜玉米棒很不错的。
B:Give me two then.
那来两个吧。

That's enough far the moment.
暂时够了。
A: That's enough for the moment. How much is it altogether?
暂时够了。一共多少钱?
B: It's 85 yuan. Thank you, sir.
一共85元。谢谢。
for the moment“暂时,目前”

For here.
在这儿吃。
A:For here or to go?
在这儿吃还是带走?
B:For here在这儿吃。

Where are the restrooms?
= Where is the washroom?
洗手间在哪儿?
Where is the men's room?男洗手间在哪里?
Where is the ladies' room?
女洗手间在哪里?
A: Where are the restrooms?
洗手间在哪儿?
B: Walk straight, then turn left
直走然后向左拐。

There's so much! How much altogether did you pay for all of this?
你买了这么多一共花了多少钱?
A: There's so much! How much altogether did you pay for all of this?
你买了这么多!一共花了多少钱?
B:Don't worry. It's my treat.
别担心,我请客。

The fries are not crisp.
薯条不脆了。
This burger is cold.
这个汉堡是凉的。
Where are the straws?
请问吸管在哪儿?
More napkins,please.
再给我一些餐巾纸。
burger n. 汉堡包
strow n. 吸管
napkin n.餐巾纸

Is that enough for you?
这些够您吃了吧?
A: Here we are. Is that enough for you?
来了。这些够您吃了吧?
B: Probably more than I can eat.
可能我吃不了这么多。

You seem to have ordered little for yourself.
你自己好像太少了点儿。
A: You seem to have ordered little for yourself.
你自己好像太少了点儿。
B:It's Ok for me.
我够了。

I really have no room for it.
我实在吃不下了。
A: What can I do with the pie?I really have no room form.
这个馅饼怎么办?我实在吃不下了。
B:Give it to me.
给我吧。