和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句?交际英语?1-4-76?问诊

2016-08-09来源:和谐英语

76.问诊

Could you describe your symptoms?
你能描述一下你的病情吗?
Do you have any symptoms?
你有什么症状?
What are your symptoms?你有什么症状?
A:Could you describe your symptoms?
你能描述一下你的病情吗?
B:I've got a fever.
我发烧。
symptom n. 症状,征兆

When did you begin to feel like this?
你什么时候开始有这种感觉的?
When does it start?
什么时候开始的?
A: When did you begin to feel like this?
你什么时候开始有这种感觉的?
B: Since the day before yesterday.
从前天开始的。

What do you complain of?
= What brings you here?
你哪儿不舒服?
A:What do you complain of?
你哪儿不舒服?
B:I'm aching all over.
我浑身痛。
complain of“说自己有病,抱怨”

Let me examine your heart and chest.
我来听听你的心肺。
A: Doctor, I've coughed badly these days.
大夫,我这几天咳嗽得厉害。
B: Please unfasten your jacket and shirt and let me examine your heart and chest.
请解开上衣和衬衫,我来听听你的心肺。

Let me feel your pulse.
我来给你切脉。
A: Doctor, I've got a headache and sometimes I feel like vomiting.
大夫,我头痛,有时还想吐。
B:Let me feel your pulse.
我来给你切脉。
pulse n. 脉

How long have you been like this?
你像这样有多长时间了?
How long has this been going on?
这种现象持续多久了?
A: How long have you been like this?
你像这样有多长时间了?
B:Since this morning.
从今天早上开始一直是这样。

Do you have a fever?
= Do you have a temperature?
你发烧吗?
A:Do you have a fever?
你发烧吗?
B:It's 38℃.
38度。
temperature n. 温度

Let me take your temperature.
让我给你量一下体温。
Let me take your blood pressure.
让我给你置一下血压。
pressure n. 压力

Just put this thermometer under your armpit.
把体温表放在腋下。
A:I feel very bad today.
我今天感到很难受。
B: Just put this thermometer under your armpit and I'll see if you've got a temperature.
杷体温表放在腋下,我看看你是不是在发烧。
thermometer n. 体温计
armpit n. 腋窝

How was your appetite?
= How about your appetite?
= Do you have appetite?
你的胃口怎么样?
A: How was your appetite?
你的胃口怎么样?
B: Not so good as before. I can't eat much.
不如以前好,我吃得不多。
appetite n. 食欲,胃口

Have you tried any medicine?
吃过什么药吗?
A: Have you tried any medicine?
吃过什么药吗?
B:No.
没有。

I don't feel like eating anything. I feel like vomiting.
我什么也不想吃,想吐。
A:How do you feel?
你有什么感觉?
B: I don't feel  like eating anything. I feel like vomiting.
我什么也不想吃,想吐。
vomit v.呕吐

Do you have a headache and a cough?
你头痛咳嗽吗?
A: Do you have a headache and a cough?
你头痛咳嗽吗?
B:Yeah, I do.
是的。

Are your bowels acting properly?
你大便正常吗?
A: Are your bowels acting properly?
你大便正常吗?
B:Not really.
不太正常。
bowel n. 肠

Do you feel short-winded?
你觉得气短吗?
A:Do you feel short-winded?
你觉得气短吗?
B: Yes, sometimes I feel short of breath.
是的,有时我感到喘不过气来。
short-winded“容易发生喘气的”

Open your mouth and let me look at your throat.
张开嘴,我看看你的嗓子。
A:I have a very sore throat.
我嗓子很痛。
B: Open your mouth and let me look at your throat.
张开嘴,我看看你的嗓子。
throat n. 嗓子

It will have to be taken out.
这颗牙应该拔掉。
A: This tooth often gives me pain.
我这颗牙总疼。
B:It will have to be taken out.
这颗牙应该拔掉。

Well,I should say you've got the flu.
我看你是患了流感。
A: I've got a headache and I have a running nose.
我头疼,流鼻涕。
B: Well, I should say you've got the flu.
嗯,我看你是患了流感。

The results should be back in three days.
检验结果三天后知晓。
A: When can I know the result?
我什么时候能知道结果?
B: The results should be back in three days.
检验结果三天后知晓。

Any pain here?
= Do you have any pain here?
这儿疼吗?
Does it hurt when I press here?
我按这个部位你觉得疼吗?
A:Any pain here?
这儿疼吗?
B:Ouch... it hurls very much.
哎唷…好疼啊。

I'm going to give you a prescription.
我这就给你开处方。
I'm going to give you some medicine for the pain.
我这就给你开点儿止痛药。
prescription n.处方,药方

You need an injection.
你需要打一针。
You need a shot of penicillin.
你需要打一针青霉素。
injection n. 注射,注射剂
penicillin n. 青霉素

I'll give you some Chinese medicine.
我给你开一些中药。
A: I feel very sore in my knees. I wonder what you can do about it.
我的膝盖很酸痛。不知您怎么治疗。
B: I'll give you some Chinese medicine.
我给你开一些中药。

How long should I stay in bed?
我需要卧床多久?
A: How long should I stay in bed?
我得卧床多久?
B:At least three weeks.
最少三个星期。

How lang will it be before I'm better?
我多长时间能好?
Is it treatable?
能治好吗?
ls it curable?
能治好吗?
A: How long will it be before I'm better?
我多长时间能好?
B:It won't be long.
不会太久的。

Do I need an operation?
= Do I need surgery?
我需要动手术吗?
operation n. 手术
surgery n. 外科手术

I'm afraid you'll have to be operated on.
恐怕要立即动手术。
operate v.动手术

You'd better stop smoking.
你最好戒烟。
A: What do you think I should do, doctor?
医生,您认为我应该怎么做?
B:You'd better stop smoking.
你最好戒烟。

Here's my prescription.Please take it to the pharmacy.
这是我开的处方,拿它到药房取药。
pharmacy n. 药房