和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 万用英语口语句典

正文

万用英语口语句典24000句?交际英语?1-2-33?反对

2016-08-13来源:和谐英语

33.反对

Don't be so silly!
别犯傻了!
A: Let's skip tomorrow's classes and go shopping, Ok?
咱们明天不去上课,去逛街怎么样?
B:Don't be so silly! Mr. Brown will be mad about us.
别犯傻了!布朗先生会气疯的。

Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧?
You must be joking.
你在开玩笑吧。
You can't be serious.
你不是认真的吧。
表示质疑,不相信对方的话。

That's out of the question.
= That's quite impossible.
那是不可能的。
A: Can you lend me some money?
能借我点儿钱吗?
B:That's out of the question.
那是不可能的。
out of the question“不可能”

I can't agree with you at all.
我绝对不赞同你的观点。
I disagree completely。
我完全不同意。
completely ad. 完全地

I wouldn't say that.
我可不这样认为。
A: They' re very good friends, aren't they?
他们是好朋友吧?
B: I wouldn't say that. They seem to be on sssgood terms but actually they always speak ill of each other.
我可不这样认为。他们看起来好像关系不错,但是背后经常互相说坏话。
on good terms“关系好,和睦”
speak ill of“说坏话”

You've got that wrong.
你错了。
You've got it all wrong.
你全搞错了。

I'm afraid I can't give my approval.
我不能赞成。
I'm afraid I have different opinions.
我想我有不同的意见。
approval n. 赞成,承认

I can't agree.
我不能同意。
A: I think we should go at once.
我觉得我们应该马上就走。
B:I can't agree.
我不能同意。

Sorry, but I can't go along with you.
抱歉,我不赞同。
I wish I could agree with you.
我真希望我能赞成你的看法。
go along with“赞成,同意”

I don't see eye to eye with you.
我和你们的想法不一样。
We're satisfied with our design.
我们对我们的设计很满意。
B: I don't see eye to eye with you.
我和你们的想法不一样。

I can't buy that.
=I can't believe that.
我无法相信。
That doesn't make sense.
那不合乎道理。
外国人用“buy”来表示“买账,领情,相信”等意思。

It won't work.
那行不通。
A:It's a good idea.
这真是个好主意。
B:I think it won't work.
我觉得那行不通。

I hate to disagree with you.
我不想反对你的观点。
A: I think grammar is very important for students.
我认为语法对学生非常重要。
B: I hate to disagree with you, but I still think listening and speaking are most useful.
我不想反对你的观点,可是我还是认为听说技巧对学生是最有用的。
这里用“hate”有遗憾的意思,但是遗憾归遗憾,意见不统一就是不统一。

Let's not.
算了吧。
A:Let's go shopping.
我们去逛街吧。
B:Let's not.
算了吧。

I really disapprove of this decision.
= I'm against this decision.
我反对这个决定。
disapprove v. 不赞成

Bad idea.
馊主意。
A: I decide to quit school and find a job.
我决定辍学找工作。
B:Bad idea.
馊主意。

I think you're absolutely wrong.
我想你大错特错了。
A: David works very hard.
大卫工作非常努力。
B: I think you're absolutely wrong.
我想你大错特错了。

Not really.
不是那样的。
A: You must be tired.
你一定很累了。
B:Not really.
不是那样的。

I think you're crazy.
=I think you're out of mind.
我想你是疯了。

You don't have a leg to stand on.
= You haven't got a leg to stand on.
你的话毫无道理。
not have a leg to stand on表示论据不充分,站不住脚,无立足点。