正文
《商务英语口语900句》Unit Eight 对还盘的反应
Part one
201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.
你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量
202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.
我们的价格处于合理的水平
203.Our products are modestly priced.
我们产品的价格适中
204.This is the best price we can give you.
这是我报给你的最优价格
205.The price has been reduced to the limit.
价格已经下降到临界点
206.Our price is already on its lowest level.
我们的价格已经是地板价了
207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.
已经没有进一步降价的空间了
208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.
考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了
209.We can not make any further discounts.
我们不能再有任何的折扣了
210.This is our rock bottom price, we can’t make any further concessions .
这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步
211.Sorry, we generally don’t quote on a discount basis.
不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基础上报价
212.We can’t make any allowance for this lot.
我们不能再做任何让步
213.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed.
这是我们能为贵司提供的最佳报盘,我们认为这的确是地板价
214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.
恐怕没有再议价的空间了
215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.
这是一个特殊的报盘,它不针对我们普通的折扣
216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.
恐怕价格下降的可能性是非常遥远的
217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can’t do better.
我们给你报的是最低价,我们不能再让步了
218.We are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extend you required.
非常遗憾的告诉你我们不能再降价来满足你的要求
219.We are in a difficult position to satisfied your request for reducing the price.
我们处境困难,无法在你降价的要求让你满意
220.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.
的确很难回复你降价的要求