常用商务英语口语学习 第29讲:怎样要求留言
第一句:Can you take a message for me?
能帮我留言吗?
A: Good morning. ABC company.
早上好,ABC公司。
B: Hello. This is Dick Smith of DEF Company. May I speak to Mr. John Black, please?
你好,我是DEF公司的迪克·史密斯。我可以和约翰·布莱克先生通话吗?
A: I'm sorry. Mr. Black, please?
对不起,布莱克先生刚出去。
B: Can you take a message for me?
能帮我留言吗?
第二句:I think it's better for me to leave a message.
我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。
A: Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message?
您可以过一会儿再打来或者给他留言吗?
B: I think it's better for me to leave a message. But it's more important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.
我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。不过这件事很紧急,请一定将留言传达给他。
A: I see. I'm sure to pass your message to Mr. Black.
明白了,我一定把您的留言传达给布莱克先生。
其他表达法:
Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders?
你可以告诉他,由于意外变化请勿发货吗?
Let me repeat the message.
我再重复一遍留言。