和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 常用商务英语口语

正文

常用商务英语口语学习 第46讲:怎样提出对方询盘时间

2012-09-24来源:和谐英语

星级典句:

第一句:This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.
此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。


A: Hello. Mr. Green.
你好,格林先生。
B: Hello, Mr. Wang.
你好,王先生。
A: This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.
此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。
B: Oh, thank you for your early feedback.
噢,感谢您的快速回复。


第二句:I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th.
我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。


A: I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th. If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.
我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。如果我们在10天内收到你们的订单,我们就会按此价格做实盘。
B: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.
好的,我们会尽早通知您的。
A: That would be good.
那太好了。

在回复中提出对方的询盘时间有利于帮助对方回忆已经做出的询价,有利于双方的进一步洽谈。

其他表达法:

We have the offer ready for your letter on May 4th.
我们已经根据您5月4日的信件为您做好了报价。

Thank you for your letter dated April 4th.
感谢您于4月4日给我们的来信。