常用商务英语口语学习 第48讲:怎样表示期盼对方回复
星级典句:
第一句:We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.
我们希望你方能够接受我方的报价并尽快向我方订货。
A: Subject to our final confirmation, we made this offer.
经过最后确认,我们做了这个报价。
B: We will have a meeting about the offer.
我们要开会商讨一下。
A: We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.
我们希望你方能够接受我方的报价并尽快向我方订货。
B: The price is competitive.
价格很有竞争力。
第二句:We expect your early reply.
期盼您早日回复。
A: We offer the special price.
我们给了您特价。
B: But a meeting is still needed.
但是开一个会讨论一下还是有必要的。
A: Yes. We expect your early reply.
是的。期盼您早日回复。
虚盘(non-firm offers),即无约束力的报盘。一般情况下,多数报盘均为虚盘,虚盘不规定报盘的有效日期,并且附有保留条件。
其他表达法:
If you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at an early date.
如果你方认为我们的提议可以接受,请尽早给我们下订单。
We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction. We hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.
我们认为更低的报价可以让您满意,我们希望您能尽快给我们一个满意的答复。