和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 常用商务英语口语

正文

常用商务英语口语学习 第51讲:怎样以己方市场为条件

2012-09-26来源:和谐英语

星级典句:

第一句:It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
价格如此之高,我方无法进行市场推广。


A: We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.
我们很遗憾地告知你方你们的报价我方难以接受。
B: What's the problem?
有什么问题吗?
A: It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
价格如此之高,我方无法进行市场推广。


第二句:You should know that the price of the same product should be fixed differently in different markets, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
您应该知道相同产品的价格在各地市场应是不同的,贵方的价格在我方市场实在是太高了。


A: We have granted you a big discount.
我们已经给了你方很大的折扣了。
B: Yes, we know that.
是的,我们知道。
A: But you still have the problem.
但是你方还是有问题吗?
B: Yes. You should know that the price of the same product should be fixed differently in different markets, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
是的。您应该知道相同产品的价格在各地市场应是不同的,贵方的价格在我方市场实在是太高了。


如果知道市场行情而利用对方不了解的弱点,即使签约也是无效的。

其他表达法:

The quotation you submitted is too high for our market.
你方的发盘对我们的市场来说太高了。

We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid as the market can't accept it.
我们很遗憾地告知你方,我们不可能考虑你们的报价,因为市场接受不了。