常用商务英语口语学习 第67讲:怎样讨论平安险
2012-10-07来源:和谐英语
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
星级典句:
第一句:Now it's time to discuss insurance.
下面我们来谈谈保险事宜。
A:Now it's time to discuss insurance.
下面我们来谈谈保险事宜。
B:What's your idea?
你们有何想法?
A:We prefer FPA.
我们选择平安险。
第二句:FPAwill be good enough.
平安险就可以了。
A:We prefer FPA.
我们选择平安险。
B:FPA will be good enough.
平安险就可以了。
A:Are you sure?
你确定吗?
平安险的承保范围最小,负责赔偿全损,共同海损和由于运输工具遭遇搁浅、触礁沉没、焚毁等意外事故所引起的单独海损。
其他表达法:
I'm afraid that FPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature.
恐怕安全险(平安险)对于这种性质的运输覆盖面太窄。
Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month? Is FPA good enough?
你们能确保我们的货物在下个月从上海运到里斯本吗?平安险能行吗?