常用商务英语口语学习 第83讲:怎样向客户做解释
星级典句:
第一句:Well, it will probably take another few weeks.
嗯,可能还需要几个星期的时间。
A: I don't understand this.
我弄不明白。
B: What?
怎么了?
A: When exactly are you going to finish this job?
你们到底什么时候才能完成这项工作?
B: Well, it will probably take another few weeks.
嗯,可能还需要几个星期的时间。
第二句:I realize it appears simple enough, but there is a lot of red tape to wade through.
我知道,这工作看上去是简单,却有许多公文手续需要办理。
A: I realize it appears simple enough, but there is a lot of red tape to wade through.
我知道,这工作看上去是简单,却有许多公文手续需要办理。
B: Fair enough, but I'm still a bit unclear about the details. Could you go over the main points with me again?
情有可原,但是具体细节我还是不清楚。你可以把一些要点再给我解释一遍吗?
A: I'd be glad to. Why don't you come into my office?
非常乐意。请到我办公室来谈好吗?
老客户的重要程度在这里就不再说,任何从事销售工作的人都深知。老客户的维护成本远低于新客户开发成本,且维护好已有客户,让已有客户商量比开发新客户要容易得多。
其他表达法:
I'm glad I was able to help. 能帮助您我很高兴。
Please call me if you have any more questions. 再有问题请打电话给我。