和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 常用商务英语口语

正文

常用商务英语口语学习 第115讲:怎样提出对方的延误

2012-11-09来源:和谐英语

星级典句:

第一句:We haven't received any information about the delivery.
我们没有收到发货的任何信息。

A: We haven't received any information about the delivery.
我们没有收到发货的任何信息。
B: I am sorry. Something goes wrong with the delivery procedure.
很抱歉。发货程序上出了问题。
A: When will it be OK?
很抱歉。发货程序上出了问题。
B: I am not sure.
不太确定。

第二句:We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly involve us in on small difficulty.
我方要强调的是对我方所订货物发货的延误毫无疑问会给我们带来大麻烦。

A: We prefer a definite date.
我们希望有确切的日期。
B: We will try our best.
我们会尽力的。
A: We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly involve us in on small difficulty.
我方要强调的是对我方所订货物发货的延误毫无疑问会给我们带来大麻烦。

其他表达法:

Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced us.
贵方没在规定时间内发货给我方带来了极大的不便。

And delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.
发货的延迟对我们今后的生意往来很不利。

货物的延误必将给进口带来不必要的麻烦。进口方应强调己方的不利,采取先婉转后强硬的态度。