和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 常用商务英语口语

正文

常用商务英语口语学习 第118讲:怎样通知已订购

2012-11-12来源:和谐英语

星级典句:

第一句:Since you are so eager to secure an order from us, now we can place an order with you.
鉴于贵方热切地希望和我方确认订单,我方决定向贵方订货。

A: Hello. This is Mary Austin.
您好,我是玛丽·奥斯汀。
B: Hello. This is Lin Li. Ms. Austin, what's your idea of the offer we sent to you last Friday?
您好,我是林丽。奥斯汀女士,您对我方上周五的报盘有何看法?
A: Since you are so eager to secure an order from us, now we can place an order with you.
鉴于贵方热切地希望和我方确认订单,我方决定向贵方订货。
B: That's nice.
太好了。

第二句:Please hurry on the execution of the order.
请尽快处理这笔订单。

A: We will send you the order very soon.
我方很快就会将订单发给贵方。
B: OK.
好的。
A: Please hurry on the execution of the order.
请尽快处理这笔订单。
B: Yes, we will.
好的,我们会的。

其他表达法:

We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.
我们现在确认你方的500套床单和枕套的订单。

We are glad to palce the order.
我们很高兴和贵方订货。

告知卖方买方的订购决定是一种很礼貌的做法,并可强调买方的特殊条件。