和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 常用商务英语口语

正文

常用商务英语口语学习 第121讲:怎样解决纠纷

2012-11-13来源:和谐英语

星级典句:

第一句:Mr. Wang, we haven't got any information about the delivery.
王先生,我们没有得到发言的任何消息。

A: Mr. Wang, we haven't got any information about the delivery.
王先生,我们没有得到发言的任何消息。
B: We are sorry. There's something going wrong.
很抱歉。出了点麻烦。
A: You know our goods are seasonal. The delay will bring us great losses.
您知道我们的货物是应季的。延误会给我们带来很大损失。
B: Yes, we know that.
是的,我们知道。

第二句:We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceedings.
我们应该通过谈判来解决纠纷而不是诉诸法律。

A: So we will cancel the order.
所以我们要取消订单。
B: We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceedings.
我们应该通过谈判来解决纠纷而不是诉诸法律。
A: We will think about it.
我们会考虑的。

其他表达法:

当事人申请仲裁应当符合下列条件:(一)有仲裁协议;(二)有具体的仲裁请求和事实、理由;(三)属于仲裁委员会的受理范围。

We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable conciliation between two parties.
我们愿意通过友善的和谈来解决双方的争端。

As a matter of fact, most disputes can be settled in a friendly way.
事实上大多数争端是可以通过友好的方式来解决的。