常用商务英语口语学习 第188期:干杯(4)
(一):The Beijing Roast Duck is a typical Beijing specialty.
北京烤鸭是地道的北京菜。
A: The Beijing Roast Duck is a typical Beijing specialty.
甲:北京烤鸭是地道的北京菜。
B: Oh, yes, it is famous.
乙:哦,是的,北京烤鸭很有名的。
Would you please recommend some typical/authentic Sichuan dishes?
您能不能推荐一些地道的川菜?
I'd like to recommend a special snack known as Nanxiang Steamed Meat Dumplings.
我推荐一道特色点心-“南翔小览包”。
(二):Here I wish to extend to you our warmest welcome.
在这里我向您表示最热烈的欢迎。
A: Here I wish to extend to you our warmest welcome.
甲:在这里我向您表示最热烈的欢迎。
B: Thanks a lot.
乙:非常感谢。
Allow me to show our heartfelt welcome to you.
请允许我向你们表 示最衷心的欢迎。
I would avail myself this opportunity to extent my warm welcome to you all.
愿借此机会向各位来宾表示热烈的欢迎。
First, I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.
首先,我向在座的请位表示诚挚的欢迎。
Allow me to express my warm welcome and gracious greetings to our distinguished guests coming from afar.
请允许我向远道而来的责宾表示热烈的欢迎和亲切的问候。