和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 商务英语口语

正文

国际贸易谈判商务对话

2010-03-29来源:和谐英语

谈判是贸易双方讨价还价的过程,准确流利地将你的意图传递给别人是谈判必需的能力。下面是一则贸易谈判的实例。多加模仿,你也能在谈判中达到技胜一筹!

Kim: Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff Kim. I'm in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.
金:欢迎到我们公司来。我叫金哲夫,负责出口部。这是我的名片。

Smith: I'll give you mine too.
史密斯:这是我的名片。

Kim: Did you receive the sample we sent last week?
金:你有没有收到我们上周寄给你的样品?

Smith: Yes, we finished the evaluation of it. If the price is acceptable we would like to order now.
史密斯:收到了,我们已进行了评估。如果价格合适,我们现在就想订货。

Kim: I'm very glad to hear that.
金:听到这个我真高兴。

Smith: What's your best price for that item?
史密斯:这种货你们最低价是多少?

Kim: The unit price is $12.50.
金:单价是12.50美元。

Smith: I think the price is a little high. Can't you reduce it?
史密斯:我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?

Kim: I'm afraid we can't. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.
金:恐怕不行,12.50美元是我们的底价。如果你订货超过10,000件,我们可以减到12.00美元。

Smith: Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units.
史密斯:行,我接受这个价格,第一批订10,000件。

Kim: Very good. It's been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith.
金:太好了。史密斯先生,跟你做生意真是我的荣幸。

Smith: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31st?
史密斯:是我们的荣幸才对。你们能在3月31号前发货吗?

Kim: Of course.
金:当然行。