租房看房的英语对话
罗伯茨先生,这里就是了。左面是厨房,客厅后面是三个卧室,最大的是主卧。你看,厨房里有基本家电,有煤气炉,冰箱,干衣机和洗衣机。还有,客厅相当宽敞。如果你要家具,房东可为你添置。
C: How about the bedroom?
卧室是怎样的?
A: Let me show you. This is the master bedroom with an adjoining bathroom. The view is delightful. The other two bedrooms are for children.
我带你去看。这是主卧连浴室,视野非常好。另外两个卧室是给小孩子。
C: It looks great to me. Can my wife and kids check it out tomorrow? Also, do you know if there is any discount for the rent?
我挺满意这里。我可否与太太和小孩明天再来看看? 还有,这房租能低一点吗?
A: I'm afraid not, sir. The average rent in this area is around forty five thousand Hong Kong dollars per month.
先生,恐怕不能。这一带的房子平均月租约港币四万五千元。
C: I see. How much deposit should I pay?
明白了。请问要多少压金?
A: Two months deposit and one month's rent payable in advance.
两个月租金作压金及一个月的预付租金。
C: How about the management?
管理费是多少呢?
A: I have to check this out with the landlord.
我向业主查询后尽快回复你。
C: Sure. I'll let my family decide after they have looked at the apartment tomorrow. Thank you so much.
好的。我的家人明天看过房子之后便可决定。非常感谢。
A: Don't mention it. See you tomorrow.
别客气。明天见。
C: Bye-bye.
再见。