和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 商务英语口语

正文

委托代理租办公物业

2010-04-28来源:和谐英语

高汉先生想为自己的公司租一处办公物业。他委托了物业代理王小姐。今天,他来和王小姐面谈,想看一看王小姐推荐的办公物业。

A--Agent Miss Wang
物业代理王小姐
C--Client Mr. Ray Cohen
客户雷·高汉先生
R--Reception
接待员

R: Good morning, sir. May I help you?
先生,早晨好!可以帮你吗?

C: Yes, my name is Ray Cohen. I have an appointment with Miss Wang at eleven.
是的,我叫雷·高汉。我约了王小姐十一点会面。

R: Mr. Cohen, Miss Wang is expecting you. Please have a seat.
高汉先生,王小姐正在等你,请坐。

(Miss Wang walks to the front desk.) (王小姐到接待处)

A: Hello, Mr. Cohen, nice to meet you. (They shake hands. Miss Wang passes a business card to Mr. Cohen.) Let me take you to the conference room.
你好,高汉先生,很高兴与你见面。(王小姐与高汉先生握手并递名片给他。)请先到会议室。

(In the conference room) (会议室内)

C: Mr. Cohen, would you like something to drink?
高汉先生,想喝点什么?

A: No, thanks.
不用了,谢谢!

C: Mr. Cohen, after the telephone conversation with you yesterday, I believe the Gateway Tower in Tsim Sha Tsui will be one of the best choices for your company to rent.
高汉先生,昨天和你在电话中商谈后,我想尖沙咀港塔大厦应该是你公司最好的选择之一。

C: Gateway Tower. Is it near the Harbor City?
港塔大厦。是否邻近海港城?