和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 商务英语口语

正文

商品包装相关英语表达(四)

2010-05-24来源:和谐英语

商品的包装可是在销售上有很大作用哦。醒目的包装能吸引到更多的顾客。此外,在货物运输过程中,货物的包装也是非常的重要,会影响到货物的安全。下面是一些谈论包装的常用表达,大家在谈论此问题时会用得上。

We agree to use cartons for outer packing.
我们同意用纸箱做外包装。

Could you use cardboard boxes?
你们用硬纸板箱包装吗?

It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.
使用木箱包装成本会高些。

The piece goods are to be wrapped in Kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.
布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。

The eggs are packed in cartons with beehives lined with shake-proof paper board.
鸡蛋要用带蜂房孔,内衬防震纸板的纸箱包装。

Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax.
每颗药装入小盒后用蜡密封好。

Please make the fruit jar airtight.
请把果酱罐密封。

We'll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton.
我们一纸箱装两打,每箱毛重25公斤。

Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton.
10支装入一小盒,100盒装入一个纸箱。

No charge will be allowed for packages.
包装容器不收费。

I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.
我担心远洋运输用纸箱不结实。

Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost.
使用硬纸箱包装这批衬衣可以节省运费。

We prefer packing in smaller cases.
我们宁愿用小箱子包装。

We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods.
我们主张用小容器包装这批货。

We use metal angles at each corner of the carton.
每个箱角都用金属角加固。

Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.
箱子里垫有泡沫塑料以免货物受压。

The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.
罐装货物装在纸箱里,外面再加两道箍。

You must reinforce the packing with metal straps.
你们必须用金属箍加固包装。

The goods are to be packed in strong export cases, securely strapped.
货物应该用坚固的出口木箱包装,并且牢牢加箍。

Shirts are to be packed in plastic-lined water-proof cartons.
衬衣应放在内衬塑料防水的箱子里。

We use a polythene wrapper for each shirt.
每件衬衣都用聚乙烯袋包装。

The fountain pen is placed in a satin-covered small box, lined with beautiful silk ribbon.
金笔装在一个锦缎小盒里,再用一条漂亮的绸带系在外面。